OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

svtjeo.jpg
I'm not a laker fan, so usually not too crazy about gold/purple cw's ... but this pair here got me ...
2s7i99h.gif

Popking, I was trying to stay away from the V!
mad.gif

c6425b5ea472d08848c6aec2ab09ca93ba12e3a.gif

My IDs are due in my hands on 3/30 ..... they just shipped from China. I ordered on 3/4. Pretty quick IMO.

Anyone have an idea what other options will be added when they add them? I want to ID a pair, not sure if to wait. Or just do it asap

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Anyone have an idea what other options will be added when they add them? I want to ID a pair, not sure if to wait. Or just do it asap

The longer you wait, the longer the wait to get them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

can't seem to make up my mind, so looking for opinions. Which looks good?

I would've suggested these, between the Yellow swoosh border, and the yellow outsole, there's a sort of 'yellow outline' thing going on.

yesss!! a shade of green, any idea when those new options are coming out? definitely going to hold out now, 
edit: just noticed there is a personal ID on the heel now too. hopefully they let you pick your lace color too instead of just making the laces and sock liner the same color. great pic thanks for that.

^^ haha nice, i'm glad the pics i took weren't in vain. i wanna go back to NTNY and see if i can look at more upcoming options for the kobes.

All I really want is to be able to outline the swoosh purple...

and is that a different shade of yellow to become available?

Wont catch me with Green on mine, don't care for carolina blue on mine.

Aside from the outline, pink would be a good option. A breast cancer inspired pair, or Kobeezy lol.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

PopKing4Eva wrote:
I'm not a laker fan, so usually not too crazy about gold/purple cw's ... but this pair here got me ...

mad.gif

laugh.gif
. info on what happened here?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

yesss!! a shade of green, any idea when those new options are coming out? definitely going to hold out now, 
edit: just noticed there is a personal ID on the heel now too. hopefully they let you pick your lace color too instead of just making the laces and sock liner the same color. great pic thanks for that.

no i think they're just showing that angle cause they're showing that you can ID on the inside of the tongue.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

PopKing4Eva wrote:

mad.gif
laugh.gif
. info on what happened here?
nerd.gif

Pretty self-explanatory, 2 words, Vladimir Radmanovic. 

He stank up the court with his presence alone.

Originally Posted by al3x89

no i think they're just showing that angle cause they're showing that you can ID on the inside of the tongue.

if you look closely it says "heel PID" right under PID. and I can't make out the word but it says 2 ______. 2 letters or 2 numbers or one of each I'm guessing.

Originally Posted by al3x89

if you look closely it says "heel PID" right under PID. and I can't make out the word but it says 2 ______. 2 letters or 2 numbers or one of each I'm guessing.
Im no authority but i think you guys may be off. I'm guessing heel PID refers to heel personal iD (not important) but Im pretty sure its referring to the letters that you can put on the lateral side of the heel area, like the 72 on these
222756a9v.jpg

I ordered my pair on February 19th. I checked the status this morning wit customer service and they said it was gonna be delayed a few more weeks. Thier target date is April 16. =P

s dubl : thanks for the advice bro..

finally decided to pull the trigger today... thanks to no more pairs of chaos around at my local footaction for me to use the F&F on...
my version of the Larry O'Briens/24 Carats/Del Sol'd Outs/Golden Nuggets/5 Rings (whatever other nicknames there are lol)

Went with all del sol except for the front lip which i decided to do a pinch of metallic gold.. and went with a clear sole

hopefully it'll come in before finals week in college then i can have my theme going on lol

now i just hope my order will go as planned... 30-37 days.. so just about 5 weeks
goldtoes.jpg

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

I ordered my pair on February 19th. I checked the status this morning wit customer service and they said it was gonna be delayed a few more weeks. Thier target date is April 16. =P

So a few hours after i posted this, i get a "shipped" email from nike. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom