OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

denver1.jpg

denver2.jpg

Tryin to break the debate on a recreation of last years Western con. iDs??

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

if you look closely it says "heel PID" right under PID. and I can't make out the word but it says 2 ______. 2 letters or 2 numbers or one of each I'm guessing.
Im no authority but i think you guys may be off. I'm guessing heel PID refers to heel personal iD (not important) but Im pretty sure its referring to the letters that you can put on the lateral side of the heel area, like the 72 on these

gsdropout was correct...

the text reads:

Heel PID
2 DIGITS
Numbers and Letters

Uh oh that new color pallete/options has me intrigued... Looks like you can choose the color of the back tab thing? And I'll be interested to see what else comes up.

Anyone know when the new options will be up possibly?

Snakepools
b101577208b439e414d96bd067a12e49b6c0f10.pjpg

I really wish I could see what these would look like before I order them, on my computer it looks like 5 shades of del sol and not good but I know they would probably be sick in person

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Uh oh that new color pallete/options has me intrigued... Looks like you can choose the color of the back tab thing? And I'll be interested to see what else comes up.

Anyone know when the new options will be up possibly?
If you're referring to the heel tab it's still considered the 'base' color.

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

what the heck!? Shipped from CHINA?! lol
That's where they're made.  So, yeah from China.

^ Thanks guys! I've been thinking about swapping out the laces for some black ones, or maybe the laces from the away V's

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Here's the design I'm thinking of buying. Really the only thing stopping me is that I'd rather have teal or aqua as an accent instead of yellow, so I'm holding out in the hope that one of those will become options in the future. But at the same time I don't want to wait so long that the V's get dropped from iD altogether.

2qu2ddc.jpg
After seeing that the new iD options won't allow for any more Swoosh outline choices, I've finally pulled the trigger on these. And I bought a pair of socks to get the free shipping. Total price was $177

Here's the design I'm thinking of buying. Really the only thing stopping me is that I'd rather have teal or aqua as an accent instead of yellow, so I'm holding out in the hope that one of those will become options in the future. But at the same time I don't want to wait so long that the V's get dropped from iD altogether.
After seeing that the new iD options won't allow for any more Swoosh outline choices, I've finally pulled the trigger on these. And I bought a pair of socks to get the free shipping. Total price was $177
Has this been confirmed? No outline for the swoosh with the new options? the what determines the color of the Kobe logo?

Got my IDs in today .. love em. Ordered on 3/4 and they arrived 3/29. That is less than 4 weeks. Pictures to follow.

outline for the swoosh is already an option he's just saying that based on that pic last page it looks like they won't be adding more colors for it. right now it's only black/white/yellow.

swoosh border is crucial to me. they need to at least give us back purple and silver.

Can't get the pics to work ^^^^^

I hate trying to post pics on here ... +*%!!!! How about some img prompts in the damn box????

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

My attempt at recreating the venoms. Probably the closest I'll be to having a pair 
laugh.gif

I'd spray paint the 1st pair so that it would faaaadde...........

Originally Posted by mjpit23

I hate trying to post pics on here ... +*%!!!! How about some img prompts in the damn box????

Did you hit the "Insert Image" button?   Gives you the URL box after you click it.

it's pretty simple.

did you upload your pics to a host?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Did you hit the "Insert Image" button?   Gives you the URL box after you click it.
I tried using Firefox as my browser instead of Safari and now I can see the image button ... I swear this did not work before.  Anyway, here are my IDs ...... VILLANOVA!!!!!

id5.jpg
id3.jpg

id1.jpg
id6.jpg

id2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom