OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

They need to put more options for the swoosh border. I can't work with only three options. That's the only reason that I haven't ordered another pair. Anyone have any idea when will they put more options???

thanks

gentry, i've said several times in this thread that we need more swoosh borders but if you look at the color template on pg 65 it would appear we aren't getting any more and that's why i pulled the trigger on the 2 pair in my locker. none of the new colors show up under it so i'm thinking the best we could get is that they bring back purple and silver. to me the ones with black and white don't look that great so all 3 of mine are going to have yellow.

and for everyone, i'm not sure who it was a little while back but someone suggested going through ebates or fatwallet, which is a great idea. since you can never get IDs on sale at least you get something back. ebates was offering 10% on Nike until a couple days ago (got it on my last order) but now they're both at 6%.

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

Ordered: 2/19/10
Arrived: Today! woot!

Hope you likes.

25753_1421121851350_1331803678_31153875_2976503_n.jpg
Nice JOREL!!

hehe thanks Randy.  Did you figure out if your ID's ankle cushions sucks like mine?

i wonder if they're goin to bring the prpl and silver swoosh border back. they're showing on the chart...

Originally Posted by austin066

really disappointed in almost every colorway Nike released these in but i love my IDs and i ordered 2 more pairs today

first ones are similar to the last IDs Kobe wore (with the CQ on the heel), second ones are somewhat inspired by white/purp/gold Laser 2k4s (which i rock with the purp laces)
nice iDs simple and clean CW
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

was it me or did the IV have way more color options? i remember seeing a kid with a clown colored ID pair of IVs and when i see these, you cant do much with colors compared to the palette i remember with the IVs...am i wrong?

Is the kobe V ID quality the same as the factory colorways? I plan to get the lower merion ACE editon at my local footlocker for 130.

just ordered my pairs today... =)

24 karats and all black cybersex ( i'll post both pics)

11ccn7n.jpg

I'm switching the laces asap to black. i just want the sole and inner to have color... kept it simple.
9zr1ud.jpg

if the cybersexx's have the same shade of lime green(cyber) as the chaos...
opmowj.jpg

then  i'll be a happy man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot-24.jpg
moz-screenshot-25.jpg

Nice Edwin!

I really like the China Base print too and used it for my second pair. I decided to go with a white base to make the print pop more. Here is my design that I just ordered.

Nice Mugen EP... Kinda look like "Purple Toes" due to the purple tip (which I'm still waiting for you to give to me). I'm going to conjure up a white based colorway too since the white base releases aren't doing it for me... I hope more options come out soon though. I would really love it if the back mesh and the heel cup were not the same color (similar to the Del Sols)... and also the back midsole was not just black and white... patience..

i guess i'm going to wait til nwt gets his cybersexx pair
and see how the cyber turns out to make a final decision....
plus i can hold off and wait to get in more funds lol

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Nice Edwin!

I really like the China Base print too and used it for my second pair. I decided to go with a white base to make the print pop more. Here is my design that I just ordered.
Nice! I made the exact same cw (pg 69) but didnt order it yet. Post pics when you get them man. I might pull the trigger after seeing your pics.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Nice Edwin!

Nice! I made the exact same cw (pg 69) but didnt order it yet. Post pics when you get them man. I might pull the trigger after seeing your pics.
happy.gif

Looks like the only difference is the midsole forefoot. It's amazing how many designs are so similar. I actually flirted with both a Purple and a Del Sol forefoot before going back to white.

You probably wont be able to wait for mine to arrive and order yours next week though!
laugh.gif

Here are my white-based IDs.  I'm going to switch the laces to purple ones.  I just wanted to add more Del Sol to the shoe and thought the lining would make it ideal.

4494001375_e652b66677_o.jpg

Originally Posted by abstractability

Nice Mugen EP... Kinda look like "Purple Toes" due to the purple tip.
Hmm, good call. Never really noticed that. I'll swap to purple laces and do a little shoot together when they come in.
wink.gif

what a fukkin bust.  took the day off at work to wait for my id's which were supposed to be delivered today.  i check the ups tracking and it says that it was delivered to my front door 15 minutes prior.  i go check, nothin.  garage, nothin.  basement door, nothin.  backdoor, nothin.  im diggin through the bushes, walkin up and down my neighborhood lookin at everyones doors.  nothin.  still holdin out hope that somehow they will still show up today.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom