OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

what a fukkin bust.  took the day off at work to wait for my id's which were supposed to be delivered today.  i check the ups tracking and it says that it was delivered to my front door 15 minutes prior.  i go check, nothin.  garage, nothin.  basement door, nothin.  backdoor, nothin.  im diggin through the bushes, walkin up and down my neighborhood lookin at everyones doors.  nothin.  still holdin out hope that somehow they will still show up today.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

k, just got them!!!  drove 2 streets over and found them on someone elses doorstep. 
laugh.gif

i aint even mad, juss glad i got them.  good thing i found them when i did, as it started raining pretty good.  pics comin fellas

wow longbeach that was a close one...

adrian nice "home" inspired IDs i like the wall paper and purple heel cup...nice, did you order them? if i had $180+ around id get a pair similar. =(

Drew: Not ordered yet. I'm thinking if I should do the all Del Sol pair first.... hmmm decisions decisions...... I like how the decisions/problems we have are choosing what shoes to purchase..... oh how the heavens are frowning down at us..

there is going to be a lot of all del sol pairs out there. my biggest problem was deciding to make jr smits pair, or do the white sol instead

I'm on my iPhone so can somebody tell me what new color options they put up?

Any forest green?

what a fukkin bust.  took the day off at work to wait for my id's which were supposed to be delivered today.  i check the ups tracking and it says that it was delivered to my front door 15 minutes prior.  i go check, nothin.  garage, nothin.  basement door, nothin.  backdoor, nothin.  im diggin through the bushes, walkin up and down my neighborhood lookin at everyones doors.  nothin.  still holdin out hope that somehow they will still show up today.  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

k, just got them!!!  drove 2 streets over and found them on someone elses doorstep. 
laugh.gif

i aint even mad, juss glad i got them.  good thing i found them when i did, as it started raining pretty good.  pics comin fellas

smh at ups.. same thing happened to me a couple months ago, but luckily the neighbor brought it back to me.

Made a Philippines inspired CW..

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Any forest green?

New ID colors: Crimson, Cyber, Neptune Blue (NO FOREST GREEN) 

New GRAPHICS: Chaos, China Wallpaper, Jersey Numbers

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Any forest green?

New ID colors: Crimson, Cyber, Neptune Blue (NO FOREST GREEN) 

New GRAPHICS: Chaos, China Wallpaper, Jersey Numbers

Thanks dude

frown.gif

do you guys think theyll end up adding more color options before the seasons over??

how did it work out witht eh kobe IV? i know the ended up adding more colors, but did they do so on two occasions?

FORREST GREEN would be a very nice addition imo.

Back
Top Bottom