OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Just call Nike and tell em to hurry up.

Lol. Jk. They'll prob have one of the supervisors at the factory pull out a whip.... Smh

Here are my newest ID's.. came in the same day as Edwina's...
I love these... they are pretty sick in my eyes.
I think My blue ones are the best ID tho.. (not being cocky)
My gold ones are my baby's because they are from the first batch of ids made and has features that we no longer have, like the purple swoosh border and purple kobe sign... and the print I have I forget the name, i think its called Kobe city or dark city..

I have like 4 more id's coming in which will make 7 total.. I might MIGHT order 1 more to make a even 8. then wait til more options and colors arrive.

Enjoy

Remember.. GOD IS LOVE

91dp2o.jpg

6i9nix.jpg

ms0ggp.jpg

there angle makes me (touch myself)
fbkd4y.jpg

2mcyoh.jpg

x1d3qp.jpg

o873ms.jpg

29l1x05.jpg

o873ms.jpg

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

wouldnt let me edit the last post but here it is...
fd96yr.jpg

Not bad... I think my only concern was that the color wouldn't come out as a Pacer Colorway and just gold when the Pacers are a different type of yellow from what the Lakers are and what id offers....

Coolgrey...that's dope! Dope IDs too.

Notorious...even 8? Make it an even 10...I mean why not?
laugh.gif
dope IDs! I agree...I really like that blue pair.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I think My blue ones are the best ID tho.. (not being cocky)

I have like 4 more id's coming in which will make 7 total..

eek.gif
    Aww hell naw son.... thats a negative. my pair is better than yours

haha just messin D... i think the pair you just got is the best one you got (my opinion)

and you aint got 7 dawg.... y u gotta be like father?.... you starting to piss me off. bout to order 5 pairs more and sh*t all over you dawg....

yaoming son?!?!?!

kobe.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

wouldnt let me edit the last post but here it is...
fd96yr.jpg

Not bad... I think my only concern was that the color wouldn't come out as a Pacer Colorway and just gold when the Pacers are a different type of yellow from what the Lakers are and what id offers....

if ur looking as to how the del sol will come out just loojk at darryl's purple id's up there its on the check...i saw em in person it's really not the same yellow as a pacer yellow but its the closest ur gonna get ... i just got on there and played around with the colors real quick...i'm sure u could make a better one then that

Anyone here feel like IDs fit smaller and snugger than GRs ? I balled in my ID today and got cramp up because they fit a little tight especially at the toe box

Edwin Vs Darryl.....an ID war is on.....

the purple one are great, so are the gold ones.....

I am still waiting for the carolina blue......hope it comes soon.

coolgrey81, congrats and great way to tie the knot.

Here's what i got, really happy about it considering how much i paid.
smile.gif

you already know what I think about your ID's Darryl, those all purples are soo sick I might need to make a similar pair. I like your other 2 as well.
can't wait till tomorrow I get my 1st IDs. will post when they arrive
has anybody ordered a pair with the crimson color? I want to see how it looks. online it looks brighter than the varsity red but normally crimson is darker. The USC's are crimson I know. If it's that shade of red it changes things.

Seems like it's kinda hard to make an awful colorway in these Kobe's. But I may be speaking too soon....Nike will come out with a limited release that's gonna be ugly as sh** and people will eat it up.

Back
Top Bottom