OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Changed the black to white and added the China print... I think it looks much better.  More pics to follow (maybe the weekend).
Nooooo, the original ones were sooo sick, please tell me you hate them and still have them and that theyre a size 9...

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

abstractability the original pruple reigns were sick ...the new ones ehhh

I agree.

DLEE2703:  Those white knights are one my favs that I seen on here....too dope
pimp.gif

Went to footaction, saw del sols, there dope but I pass for now......on the fence over some IDs

what do you guys think order some IDs over the del sol????   Can't make up my damn mind!!!!

thanks everyone for the complements. with the success of this pair I have another one in the works.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comments!! Although I still like my new pair way better. The black didn't do well with the purple. The white makes it pop more in my opinion.

I agree abstractability I like the white a lot more than the black. definitely pops more. better contrast

nice my first pair of kobe ids was delivered today im not gonna be able to pick them up/ post pics til tomorrow though

Oww weee
devil.gif
. My 2nd ID came today.
pimp.gif
Denver Nuggets inspired cuz they're my second favorite NBA team. Now i need some white laces

Originally Posted by abstractability

Finally got my version 2 of my "Purple Reigns" aka "Got Grapes?"

Changed the black to white and added the China print... I think it looks much better.  More pics to follow (maybe the weekend).
Awwwww, I liked the black pair. The white just kinda makes it seem so much more tame. Also I've never been a fan of the prints on the V's. They just have too much going on. I feel the same way about lasering (with the all-white lasered 2k4's being the exception).

Originally Posted by DNeou20

IDs have really turned out real nice
i just wish that they offered a 2nd pair of laces

Ditto!!!  I actually put that in my review when Nike emailed asking me to take a survey.  
happy.gif

DiRkNaStY41, not really feeling them but as long as you like them, that's all that matters.

too much going on imo with all the colours and speckles.

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

heres the pics....first kobe v id... i am happy with the result
adhq8z.jpg

You almost got what I am planning to get. What color is the base? Black or navy?

Close to ordering my 1st pair of ID's , Heres my final 4 that im gonna decide from:

Which one is the best one in you guys opinion?

Im in Love with the Kobe v's.......Im for sure getting some ID's. Here is a couple that I am considering........My TRUE BLUES My version of the DelSols......would switch to white laces........and lastly my version of the Carpe Diem. Im leaning towards pulling the trigger on this one.  Let me know what u guys think! Im not able to do 8 to 10 IDS like some of u haha.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Those last ones "Carpe Diem" are
pimp.gif
son

Yeah, Im in Luv wtih them........thanks man, pry gonna pull the trigger on them on Monday or Tues (my paychecks come at weird times). They just look so natural.....like they coulda been a GR.

Back
Top Bottom