OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

I planned for mine to be the lighter icey sole like it was before. I don't hate how they came, they still look icey in the light, just not as bright. it's good they're coming out like they look on the site, but I assumed they wouldn't look like how they were displayed lol

Thanks for the additional pix TCman. Your ID's look
pimp.gif
with those dark soles. But I don't think that they're gonna give the look I wanted on my ID's.

one of these is going to be my next id....

just need some opinions.

12 Play
b4vn9w.jpg

Wu
rsrhb7.jpg

and my Nasty Nas' ( I'm going with this theme to be honest - just dont know which one?)
143gxvb.jpg

1) (my pick)
2yy410p.jpg

or

2)
wqsrol.jpg

I'm going with the nyk colorway but just dont know if i should go with #1 or 2... lmk fellas. if anyone has any ids with orange in em, post it.

^ i'd probly go with the second but i would change the color of the sole so the whole bottom isnt orange...just my opinion

NWT you might as well order 30 more pairs lol .

Also i've come to conclusion that the ID fit a bit narrower than GR

Originally Posted by coco8723

need help to choose ..  want 2!! =

nqpteh.jpg

15dlzdu.jpg

2r3y3pu.jpg

66jmtg.jpg

I can personally attest that you can't go wrong with an all white iD. And my favorite Kobe V that I do not have is the Dark Knight so I pick those two for you.

need help fellas! how long does it usually take to get your pairs after completing an order?
i'll be visiting the US for a month, think i can get them before i go back home? thanks!

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

purple with neptune blue is an interesting horrible combo. the blue looks sick in that pic
fixed
Originally Posted by JonT

need help fellas! how long does it usually take to get your pairs after completing an order?
i'll be visiting the US for a month, think i can get them before i go back home? thanks!

well, when are you going to the states and when are you coming back?

if you're gonna see a relative, just ship the shoes anyways and if they don't come by the time you leave then have them shipped to your house.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

NWT you might as well order 30 more pairs lol .

Also i've come to conclusion that the ID fit a bit narrower than GR

Lol. 193x30= 5790... sounds possible lol. I already spent 1160$ already... Might as well now.

Back
Top Bottom