OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

i thought Philippines before all american mcDs...im not even filipino
laugh.gif

Anyone have any ideas when these will be available tomorrow? Midnight tonight or 4 am? i aint tryin to wait up all night on Christmas. gotta get to bed orSanta won't stop. lolol

anyone know what the extra options will be? i wanna pull the trigger on a pair asap but i'm kinda curious what nike has as a bonus for next time..

Just ordered a pair. It is pricely though. With shipping and tax, it about $195. However, you can pick your color combo.Now just wait a few weeks for it toarrive. Hope it is better than the Kobe IV (which is quite good already).

how come when i add speckle to the midsole, i dont see it? how do you change the color of the speckle?

Originally Posted by chckboy5

how come when i add speckle to the midsole, i dont see it? how do you change the color of the speckle?
The color of the part of the midsole about the outrigger is what determines speckle color.

dont think you can change the color of the speckle, i assume they use a certain color from a part of the shoe to add the speckles so that it matches.

Originally Posted by soundwave888

Just ordered a pair. It is pricely though. With shipping and tax, it about $195. However, you can pick your color combo.Now just wait a few weeks for it to arrive. Hope it is better than the Kobe IV (which is quite good already).

nice. can we get a preview?

ordered a pair of Chaos Jokers and these:
b5725bfed735ce935096a2149a60f000b3ee495.png

I think I'll switch the laces with some black ones... just needed the lining to be purple.
I'll be down to trade my purple laces for black ones if anyone is interested!

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

ordered a pair of Chaos Jokers and these:
b5725bfed735ce935096a2149a60f000b3ee495.png

I think I'll switch the laces with some black ones... just needed the lining to be purple.
I'll be down to trade my purple laces for black ones if anyone is interested!

Holy %++%, these are easly the best ID's i seen!!! Great job bro
eek.gif

anyone that has knowledge of someone that will ship these international PM me, much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom