OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

vw-1

these may just be it with the heartbeat graphic

Originally Posted by never wear them

im ordering these hopefully soon. I dont know what ima do... i got the del sols to triple up on...
ohwell.gif

and these but with black laces

16ii58x.jpg

These got a Dunkman look to them if you go all black except outsole, they are
pimp.gif
, I got a pair ready to order. 
If you could go cyber on the swoosh border that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^they do, but they remind me more of the cactus foams
and shaun thanks broseph, we're too damn nit picky with these though -_- lol

Yes! Cactus foams! Black liner and laces! Nice...I didn't even think about that. Those will be added to the locker.
smokin.gif

I'm going to NT afterwork today to order these:
2a4wk0k.jpg

Not sure to go with the china print or chaos but these will be copped

Originally Posted by jdub562

Made my first designs. The 2nd pair is a concept I came up with while bored I call the 'HULKS'

what's going on with the speckle over here? how come it's showing up as 2 different colours on 2 different sides of the shoe.

its actually 2 diff versions, has to be.  the speckles match the front midsole section, must have changed it between purple and cyber and showed a pic from each

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by jdub562

Made my first designs. The 2nd pair is a concept I came up with while bored I call the 'HULKS'

what's going on with the speckle over here? how come it's showing up as 2 different colours on 2 different sides of the shoe.
Yup, thats what happened. Did not even notice it until after I posted the pics. I am going to stick with the Cyber forefoot so the speckles can be Cyber as well.

I guess these are kinda similar to the pair above but I really just wanted the cyber speckled midsole. Im so close to pulling the trigger on these just because of how sick they are
49925fc767041bc43bbe2128b47ba952004ceb9.pjpg

My ID's are being delivered tomorrow but I wont be home until the 9th....damn

Think I'm going to have my neighbor scoop them up and snap some pics for me!

Any1 try Dark Knights with Red instead of blue? Does the grey on the back of the shoe come out light or dark in person? If they came out dark I would make a pair of red dark knights for sure.

Originally Posted by Skratch84

Any1 try Dark Knights with Red instead of blue? Does the grey on the back of the shoe come out light or dark in person? If they came out dark I would make a pair of red dark knights for sure.
They only have a 'Metallic Silver' option for the heel, so it would not be Dark Gray like on the Dark Knight, but I think the metallic silver would look dope with a "Red" Dark Knight. Have those in MyLocker.

Found this when looking through my locker on NikeID. Also found an old ZKIV I designed.

Back when the purple swoosh border still existed:
344860z.jpg

thanks guys...i posted more pix in the Official Kobe V forums. I guess I might aswell post them here too. Hope the Mods dont mind me putting these pix on both threads.

Again, forgive my horrible camera and photography skills. lol

I went a lil crazy with the new Chaos option, but I created 2 more ID's to hang in the locker. The first was inspired by the early 90's when many shoes had a Royal/Neon Yellow-Green CW like the Reebok Pumps, etc. The 2nd pair is for the upcoming World Cup and is based on the colors of Brazil (no Green option though).

Back
Top Bottom