OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

To KenJi714:
Remember the Nike ID email that was sent out to you if you are an member around the time of the Slam Dunk Contest?
I kept them the exact same way with Shannon Brown ID and all...i did not want to change that so i kept everything exactly the same.

eek.gif
. those shannon brown's came out real nice. i may have to do those instead of buying the china's. gold > yellow, imo.

those Mototrsports are dope! IMO would have been better without the print, but still real nice!

motorsport ones are dope and the print came out nice. the red and gold are what the chinas should have been....diggin them a lot!! nice work da future nike

To S dubl:
You know what? I said the same thing to myself this morning about the whole print thing and i am starting to agree with you.
I did the print at the end of the day simply because i did not want for the kicks to be too boring...overall the print came out nice on them however if someone does them without the print i think that they would be even doper! I didnt even add the print until the very last minute.

The Shannons came out extremely well you all are right. Just to let everyone know these pictures dont even do the Shannon Id's any type of justice at all period.

I got my pair yesterday and I gotta say I'm impressed. I will post pics and info later. And Edk323 why did you take my avy when thats not even you? -__-

Its time for me 2 stop stalling and get sum ids..its jus I can prob only get 1 and I have know idea which 1s to order...ahhhhhh!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn, still haven't had a chance to take pics of my IDs yet....
I'm going to end up getting my forth ID before you even take pics of the ones you have...slacker.

I think I may also do an all white since I havent heard of a whiteout set to be released.

my ID's inspired for one of my best friends who passed away earlier this year..it wouldnt be JR if it wasnt a kobe or duke..

Back
Top Bottom