OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I was just thinking about the V's... I'd give anything for Nike ID to put them back up...

I bought only 2 IDs

But made so many.

Tracked down some DS Rice Aways for a pretty good price.

My bro was tripping at first cuz they look like Oregon colors (we're from Oregon).

I was gonna play in these, but they look so damn nice.  Might keep them on ice for a while.

Saw some VNDS Rice aways for like $75 a few years back.  I was like "Nah, don't need em."  Would JUMP on that now.

When that truly great shoe comes along every once in a while, it might be wise to keep some extra pairs on ice.  Not sure if the Kobe VIII is at the same level for me personally, but maybe later I'll say the same thing about the VIII's.

I passed on the rice aways so many times, even when they were like $90 on a site like zappos. They had them, usc, and a bunch of tbs at that price. Regret it now. Been on the hunt for the V's I passed on.

I passed on the rice aways so many times, even when they were like $90 on a site like zappos. They had them, usc, and a bunch of tbs at that price. Regret it now. Been on the hunt for the V's I passed on.

Yup I remember shoezoo had them too. Thats one of those shoes I'm not sure I'd like at all if I bought though. Pics aren't too bad but I'd much rather see them in person.

Can't forget about Al's Sports' $30 Navy TBs. Cheapest pair of Vs, no Kobes I ever bought. Can't find those deals no more |I

Zappos?  ZAPPOS?

Wow.  Imagine that happening now.  They'd be gone with the quickness, and I'd take 5 pairs for myself.

Yup I remember shoezoo had them too. Thats one of those shoes I'm not sure I'd like at all if I bought though. Pics aren't too bad but I'd much rather see them in person.
I won't say they're like beautiful and all that crap, but having them in hand, I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.  I was on the fence for a while at the time, now I can't believe I debated about getting them.

Shoezoo. That's it. They had chinas, miles Davis as well. Should have stocked up knowing my outlook on them would change over time.

For the right price, I could be persuaded into picking up any V, colorway doesn't even matter lol. Some pairs that I was "meh" on originally have looked better and better to me over the years cuz I love the model so much.

For the right price, I could be persuaded into picking up any V, colorway doesn't even matter lol. Some pairs that I was "meh" on originally have looked better and better to me over the years cuz I love the model so much.
Serious man.  I'd take inlines now when back then I was like whatever.  I'd take pretty much every laker CW and I'm kind of a laker hater.

I'd be all over TB's too.

Haven't seen any DS pairs of any colorway on ebay less than $175-ish.

TBs are the next set im trying to complete. I am already having 0 luck at all on the purple, caro, and silvers

I got extremely lucky and got the red ones for $35 shipped DS :lol:

still on that hunt for DS Chaos V's in a size 13... can't even find any on feebay :(((
How much do they go for nowadays?
Chaos were such an easy scoop. I bought mine on rd on eastbay. Bought like 2-3 more pairs that day at footlocker. Another one like a week later at sheikh. And another one through stock locate at footlocker almost a month later. Sold em all (but my pair) for right around retail+shipping to NTers.
Same for me. I was able to scoop 1 via employee discount and 2 more during FnF 50. Those were the days...
Can't forget about Al's Sports' $30 Navy TBs. Cheapest pair of Vs, no Kobes I ever bought. Can't find those deals no more
tired.gif
I copped the wolf grey ones for $30 but they cancelled my order 
sick.gif
 I remember they had all star og hyperfuse for like $18 and the blk/wht/orange kd IIIs for $32.50

Terry... Don't forget those black with white swoosh tbs :wink:

And only pair I really kinda regret passing on (many times) is the ace homes... They were going of cheap EVERYWHERE. :smh:

Terry... Don't forget those black with white swoosh tbs
wink.gif

And only pair I really kinda regret passing on (many times) is the ace homes... They were going of cheap EVERYWHERE.
mean.gif
Had em and sold em.

A very clean shoe that would have been great in the summer.  I only wanted to play in them though so I flipped em.

Shaun I'm tempting to just sweet talk you into selling me your sons pair :lol:

Ace aways are definitely a top 5 for me

Terry... Don't forget those black with white swoosh tbs :wink:

And only pair I really kinda regret passing on (many times) is the ace homes... They were going of cheap EVERYWHERE. :smh:

Had em and sold em.

A very clean shoe that would have been great in the summer.  I only wanted to play in them though so I flipped em.

son, i remember when that dude on ebay had like 100+ pairs of each ace home and all stars for BIN $109.99 :x :smh:

foolish for nothing buying one of each, he had FSR and they were up for awhile

Bought a pair of inlines off ebay for $60 in vnds condition.

Arrived and ones half a size bigger then the other.

Sucks, but ill deal with it I guess haha

Man...I remember that eBay dude now. What the hell was I thinking back then passing for that price :smh:. I'm keeping my eyes open now for the ASG Vs, and the only listing I've seen so far in my size is $260+ :rolleyes

Last edited:
All stars are a pair id like to have but was never that interested in from the get and still not really. I wouldnt want to pay 260 for a pair thats for sure.

Yeah, ASGs weren't high on my list back when they originally released. Part of that for me was cuz he also never played in them. But that wood grain design/3M on the upper is nice, and I'm always looking to add more Vs lol. Just wouldn't pay $260+ for them.

Back
Top Bottom