OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I had a choice between the Bruce Lees and the Dark Knight.

I chose the Dark Knight

That's a very tough choice.
I personally think some of the TB's are just as clean if not Cleaner than those 2. but If i had to choose between them.. probably DK's im a sucker for any blue in shoes.

Bruce Lee definitely top 5 for Kobe 5
jbrL49DXeo6fZz.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder with out the claw marks and not named BL would be have such high regard for them???
not disrespecting anyone here just asking in general

I wonder with out the claw marks and not named BL would be have such high regard for them???
not disrespecting anyone here just asking in general

it will still be a VERY successful and sought after colorway just by looks alone. Even without the name and the claw marks. Black and yellow cw for Kobe?

:pimp:

But the current asking price will be totally different. I'd say a 180-200$ price will be the norm without the name and scratch.

it will still be a VERY successful and sought after colorway just by looks alone. Even without the name and the claw marks. Black and yellow cw for Kobe?

:pimp:

But the current asking price will be totally different. I'd say a 180-200$ price will be the norm without the name and scratch.

Yea it would, i mean but "named" (well they're all named these days) CWs seem to get on everyone's Top 3-5-10 list these days.

It is a nice cw regardless. of the marks.

but i look at light bulbs 6s sulfur 8s people don't put those on their top 4 of all time, but i bet 4 red scratch marks and call them the BL 6 and 8s and yea people would go more bananas over them

It was impossible. Maybe 2 people posted they got through in the retro thread.

I tried, had 2 browsers open and a third on my phone. Clicked the link on one browser as soon as it went out (refreshing Twitter manually), tried to add to cart, and got the spinning loading circle stuck. Tried on the other 2 and got "waiting in line" messages that turned into sold out messages a few sec later. Only thing I didn't try was mobile notifications, but that would've saved a few seconds max and something tells me it wouldn't have mattered.

People in the retro thread said they had bots and struck out.
You might just need to hope people start to loose interest by the 5th one.

Resell prices alone will keep people very much interested in these.

BLs are my personal favorite V and one of my absolute favorite Kobes, so you won't catch me saying they're overrated lol. I will definitely admit that hype/resell on them certainly wouldn't be as high without the BL name or Enter the Dragon claw details attached, but I think you can say that about literally any "name" or themed shoe. It's just part of the appeal and total package to have those details in there. Like the Wu Tang Dunk Hi's from '99 probably wouldn't have nearly as much prestige/value without the limited factor or the Wu Tang symbol on the heel. Would probably just be another black/yellow dunk to most people.

It just kinda is what it is, and there are plenty of examples of kicks having extra hype cuz of little details or names attached. I'd say most of the highly desired shoes period, not just Kobes, have some kind of nickname attached, especially these days. You could maybe blame it on SB Dunks or AF1s for really originating all the nicknames and themed colorways before it got into bball shoes.

I'm usually a sucker for yellow/black or black/gold shoes in general, but I think the little hints of red on the BLs, not just on the claw marks but also the heel/sole, really help make the colorway for me.

BLs are my personal favorite V and one of my absolute favorite Kobes, so you won't catch me saying they're overrated lol. I will definitely admit that hype/resell on them certainly wouldn't be as high without the BL name or Enter the Dragon claw details attached, but I think you can say that about literally any "name" or themed shoe. It's just part of the appeal and total package to have those details in there. Like the Wu Tang Dunk Hi's from '99 probably wouldn't have nearly as much prestige/value without the limited factor or the Wu Tang symbol on the heel. Would probably just be another black/yellow dunk to most people.

It just kinda is what it is, and there are plenty of examples of kicks having extra hype cuz of little details or names attached. I'd say most of the highly desired shoes period, not just Kobes, have some kind of nickname attached, especially these days. You could maybe blame it on SB Dunks or AF1s for really originating all the nicknames and themed colorways before it got into bball shoes.

I'm usually a sucker for yellow/black or black/gold shoes in general, but I think the little hints of red on the BLs, not just on the claw marks but also the heel/sole, really help make the colorway for me.

QFT. BL are prob my favorite Kobe period. Black and yellow is just too good a combo.

Had to take a little break. I'll definitely stay out of the prelude thread .SMH. DKs are probably my favorite V. Chaos is a very close 2nd in my book.

Chaos over everything yes even the beloved BS Away which I never got the chance at them >:

BLs are crazy in person, they're def not overrated. Overpriced? That's a different story.
That yellow on the upper changes color a bit and the textures are done right.

Chaos >/ BL

they're both fire.

Back
Top Bottom