OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I wouldn't pay above retail for the Aways, though I gotta say they're getting harder to find. I just grabbed a pair not too long ago, and it was a good while before I saw a pair in my size pop up.

DS for $150?

Woulda copped those too.  Preludes are cool and all, but it's been said millions of times, take away the resell value and limited tag and they're not that great.

I can think of several colorways that I'd rather have just based on looks alone.

Couldn't agree with you more. With all the preludes being released, I've seen a drop in prices for some TB Vs. Hoping to score a few more.

I kept striking out on the preludes so I went after one of my favorite colorways for a very good price. DS too!

i was on the fence with the POP V's until kobe went off in them in phoenix

Kobe was on a mission in that game. Nice pickup.

If you liked Kobes before the prelude pack those woulda been an easy snag. Sat at retailers, and outlets.

But congrats on your first Kobe 5 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Picked these up from ebay for retail, excellent condition minus the soles. Even then seems like only a handful of wears.

Picked these up from ebay for retail, excellent condition minus the soles. Even then seems like only a handful of wears.
Great find!

same situation for me, but with the ASG pair a few months ago.  Pre-owned doesn't really bother me so I was good with it.  Shoes look great too!

The mom and pop shop I sometimes go to still has some of the Homes, Aways, Inlines, and the Comets in various sizes for $150-$160.  May have to go back to get the Comets.

Remember, there is no buying/selling/trading outside of the classified section regardless of the price.

Take that stuff to PM.

my favorite 2 ids I own. Shout out to never wear them for coming up with these designs back then. NEED to bring back id for these.

Omfg I wanted to make the UNDFTD so bad and missed it by a day, still irks me to this day...wouldn't happen to be size 8-9 would it? :lol:

Omfg I wanted to make the UNDFTD so bad and missed it by a day, still irks me to this day...wouldn't happen to be size 8-9 would it? :lol:

I ordered on last day haha and didnt even know it. But nah im a 12. Always look replace my golds I destroyed but highly doubt ill find them lol

Back
Top Bottom