OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Dope pickup on the inlines! I haven't gotten a decent deal in so long :lol:

I wouldn't pay over $50 on those draft days, the torn ankle collar is a deal breaker for me

That's a bit high for me, but it's all relative.  I see DS pairs of other colorways in my size for $150 and even that's a bit more than I'm willing.  But that's because I have pairs in good condition.

Those better be DS for $184 shipped.

I was finally able to find a second pair after thrashing my first. Didn't get quite the type of deal witness usually gets, but still paid what I thought was fair for my size.

Thanks to kenichi. :smokin

Glad they arrived safely, Dan. Enjoy those Inlines, bro.

Aloha!

\m/

Last edited:
What's the forum's opinion on USA vs UWR? I like the USA color -blocking but something about the cleanliness of the UWR... with the "etching" as well..
I liked the UWR more, which I got so I didn't get the USA's. I regretted the decision about a year later. Should've just grabbed both.

USAs and UWRs are both cool to me, but I didn't like them enough to cop back when they first came out. Originally liked the UWRs better, but now I'd probably prefer the USAs.

Yup. Red/blue heel is what ruined it for me. Much better on the sample version.

Not sure if this is out of line but I had quite a bit of fun taking some pictures of my preludes and I wanted to share them with you guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom