OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I definitely agree, I've only seen grey bottom pairs on international sites but they aren't worth the asking price. I believe the PEs kobe wore had a smoked sole as well so there are technically 3 versions
I think Kobes pair was also purple, just a slightly different color from the released pair.

Jason (in the FB group) has a pair... Ask him, and he'll post pics.

I think Kobes pair was also purple, just a slightly different color from the released pair.

Jason (in the FB group) has a pair... Ask him, and he'll post pics.

Ah maybe it was just a darker purple, I remember seeing them in person as well. I'll try to dig a picture up from his page

Here they are:

What's the going price nowadays for a DS pair of Dark Knights size 10? Seeing prices at 300+ when 2 years ago they could be had for $200. Would $220 be reasonable? Really regret selling my pair not, but got them for the Weatherman so can't complain.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I finally got my hands on a pair of Preludes! If anyone can help me with a legit check please PM me.

Thanks!

Grabbed these before my wedding/honeymoon, sellers pic but I'll post another when I get home. Blackout samples:

I'm looking to buy a pair off ebay. They are from the phillipines. Do they make fake kobe fives? Should I be worried?

The tongues are usually misshapen as well as the uppers looking off. I've never seen any in hand but see a bunch of fakes on IG. Details are never there

Got these sample blackout kobe 5s before my wedding :smokin

Trying to decide if I wanna get the soles back to icey or not, like the yellow look a little

Next to the released version (complete beaters lol)

How do these fit compared to the 8s and 9s? I have wide feet.
They run a bit narrow. I have narrow feet so I love them. The 9's run kinda narrow IMO too, but I don't think as narrow as these. The 8's we're definitely roomier width wise IMO.

Back
Top Bottom