OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

What up fam!?! Been a minute, without turning this into a bro love fest hope all is well witcha homie!

Sounds good, I'm a little skeptical of the seller on eBay as he doesn't have much feedback but it looks legit as far as the shoes themselves.

Inlines are so dope in person so I really want them, will have to research the seller though. Thanks for the feedback bruh!

I paid 70 for my first pair of inlines at a nike factory store.. Just scooped a second pair last week 8/10 condition for 30.00 shipped...
Awesome.  I was a little late to the Kobe line to catch deals like these.  If only I knew back then... 
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember the Inlines, Inks, Homes, Draft Day/Hornets, Blackout all on sale for $80 at the Kissimmee outlet. Inlines were on the hash wall for dirt cheap in the summer of '11 lol.

Yeah I'm super late to the V party, but the seller apparently didn't know much about shoes and her husband bought them and never wore them after having a kid or something. Basically, I should have negotiated price down more lol.

Yeah I remember the Inlines, Inks, Homes, Draft Day/Hornets, Blackout all on sale for $80 at the Kissimmee outlet. Inlines were on the hash wall for dirt cheap in the summer of '11 lol.

The inks were marked down to $40 at my local outlet.. then with 30% friends and family came out to $28. Didn't have my size though. prices like that won't ever happen again IMO

Just wait for whenever the retros come out and if your OGs are in decent shape you can flip em for probably what you paid for the OG pair lol

The inks were marked down to $40 at my local outlet.. then with 30% friends and family came out to $28. Didn't have my size though. prices like that won't ever happen again IMO
There was a post years back when they popped up in an outlet for $40.  Inks, USA's and Blue TB's.  I managed to snag a pair of each in roughly my size.  Easily my biggest and most satisfying outlet order.

So for some reason I assumed the same thing would happen with VI's and so on, but it never did.  Then the shoe game got really, really out of control.  Back then it was getting ridiculous, but still doable.  TLO releases, bots, raffles for every GR colorway, eh.....These days I just pick up shoes for pure performance.  If I ain't gonna wear it on court or for training, I don't care.

V's to this day are one of my favorites.  VIII's are better in a few ways, but the durability and longevity of V's over VIII's gives them the edge for me.

Ive found 6s 7s for under 100 at sone outlets and 7s are always rolling around in Ross stores.
But yea I remember first coming to korea and 5s and 6s sat

Do the soles wear out that easily just from casual use? The soles on every pair on ebay seems worn out unless DS

Do the soles wear out that easily just from casual use? The soles on every pair on ebay seems worn out unless DS

i've been here in my new home for 8 months and wear my V's about 4 times a week, still just as comfortable as the first day i got them which they were UNDS when I bought them

i've been here in my new home for 8 months and wear my V's about 4 times a week, still just as comfortable as the first day i got them which they were UNDS when I bought them
i mean the durability of the outsole. The traction pattern seems worn down in most used pairs I see

I notice the biggest flaws on the ones I see on ebay are slight heel drag and the ankle collars being torn. I can't rock with the ankle collars like that :smh:

If anyone here happens to be watching the size 10.5 pair of Chaos Vs on ebay from a seller in Kentucky, I'd recommend staying away.

I bought that pair from the same seller a while back and upon receiving them, found out one shoe was a 10.5 and the other a 10... The seller was a complete pain in the *** about a return/refund - had to get ebay involved. Now they're using the exact same pictures in the new auction and aren't disclosing the size difference 
mean.gif

Last edited:

If anyone here happens to be watching the size 10.5 pair of Chaos Vs on ebay from a seller in Kentucky, I'd recommend staying away.

I bought that pair from the same seller a while back and upon receiving them, found out one shoe was a 10.5 and the other a 10... The seller was a complete pain in the *** about a return/refund - had to get ebay involved. Now they're using the exact same pictures in the new auction and aren't disclosing the size difference 
mean.gif

that explains why the starting bid was so low.. Do you remember which shoe was the 10.5 and which was the 10?

that explains why the starting bid was so low.. Do you remember which shoe was the 10.5 and which was the 10?
Left shoe is a 10.5, right is a 10.

The seller claimed to know nothing about the size difference (and accused me of swapping the shoes), which I found funny since the shoes don't come with the original box, so he obviously had to look at the tags to check the size for the listing...

How long should I wait before being concerned about an item I won on eBay not being shipped. I won an item on the 22nd and have not gotten shipping info yet.

I'm usually skeptical but I want these Vs before my league starts damnit! Lol

Back
Top Bottom