OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

It's stylish and has great functionality, don't see that a ton anymore IMO and what makes it my #1 shoe is the color pallets on them. I'll buy Kobe's again when they can make uppers as spectacular as these.

Smh I think I'm around 30 pairs of these

Came across these and could not pass up...I do not remember seeing these in stores, and this was probably a general release but a clean colorway IMO....Glad to have them...

^GR release that came out toward the end of the V run, around the same time as the Inks and Wolf Greys. Very nice colorway though, still hoping to pick up a pair myself eventually

White del sol pair 
smokin.gif

Man... I really want some TBs, especially the white/purple.  I know I'm like 4 years late on this.  Could have stocked up, had I known 

Two colors I want up on eBay, but the price tag 
embarassed.gif

Edit:  reading that the white/purple and some others were 'unreleased' colorways.  Maybe why the prices are so high...

Last edited:
White del sol pair :smokin

Man... I really want some TBs, especially the white/purple.  I know I'm like 4 years late on this.  Could have stocked up, had I known 

Two colors I want up on eBay, but the price tag :wow:  

Edit:  reading that the white/purple and some others were 'unreleased' colorways.  Maybe why the prices are so high...

They were one of the many that only hit at outlets. All have 999999 "sample" tags. They released but not really if you get what I mean

I M  still lookin for a think pink v in size 13 for reasonable price , i guess i ll never get one 

Hey guys, Just trying to get an idea of how much Vs go for these days. Is a 60$ shipped for a Draft Day colorway worn a few times a good price?

Hey guys, Just trying to get an idea of how much Vs go for these days. Is a 60$ shipped for a Draft Day colorway worn a few times a good price?
It's not bad IMO. V's are pretty expensive in my size (13). I always check on E-bay but the DS ones usually start from 180 and go up depending on the colorway. I don't buy used shoes usually.. but I bought my Chaos V's for 200 shipped worn 1 time casually. 

It's not bad IMO. V's are pretty expensive in my size (13). I always check on E-bay but the DS ones usually start from 180 and go up depending on the colorway. I don't buy used shoes usually.. but I bought my Chaos V's for 200 shipped worn 1 time casually. 
Would you say these are in good shape? like 9/10 or like 7/10?

and thanks for the quick reply

Last edited:
Those actually look really good for $60 shipped - most on eBay at that price are completely beat (rips in the upper, sock liner rubbed through, etc.).

I'd jump on it.

Pretty clean IMO when I buy 5s I just make sure there are not sock liner tears, drag, and rips in the upper. Scuffs can usually be removed with a magic eraser

V is the GOAT Kobe, still play in my del sols to this day. Have a few more pairs on ice to wear/play in down the road (nothing like Witness though :pimp:).

V would have been better with a full herringbone pattern. I hated these "stories" Nike came up with with the soles.

V would have been better with a full herringbone pattern. I hated these "stories" Nike came up with with the soles.
Lmao although I have never played in Vs I'm sure the traction would've been better full herringbone but hey don't knock Kobe's heartbeat pulse lol 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I think I'm leaning towards the aways. Mostly because of the price and the fact that I'm a huge laker fan. However, the Kobe logo on the tongue is off. Was this a common mishap on these?

They're two different colors as opposed to both being yellow on other pairs I've seen..

(credit to neverwearthem for the pic)

The box does have the eastbay sticker though...

I think I'm leaning towards the aways. Mostly because of the price and the fact that I'm a huge laker fan. However, the Kobe logo on the tongue is off. Was this a common mishap on these?

They're two different colors as opposed to both being yellow on other pairs I've seen..

(credit to neverwearthem for the pic)

The box does have the eastbay sticker though...

I've never seen that before. Looks like someone might have tried painting the logo or just a factory mistake. Both color ways are nice, but I like the lakers away more. Funny thing is I was dieing to find the aces and when I did and got them in, realized why I got rid of them when they first released.

Back
Top Bottom