OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My 5s are coming apart. What is the strongest glue i could use?
There's a product I've had good luck with called Freesole by Gear Aid.  Has worked extremely well.  Only trouble is applying it is a little difficult and I'm not quite sure what tool to recommend, maybe using a toothpick? start with only a little -- I ended up fixing a pair of Air zoom generations but I got the stuff all over the shoes... haven't tried getting it off as I'm a little scared to damage them again.

Anyway, check it out here https://www.mcnett.com/gearaid/freesole#10410

Hmmmmm. Nice suggestion. Had no idea that stuff existed. The uses seem similar to shoe goo. Does it work better? I usually just use e6000

Just got these in the mail. Fire!

Thanks man. Grabbed em off the bay. Seller originally had em for 450 and i was about to jump on it. Next day he upped it to 560 or something like that but i was able to make a deal for 460. Not sure if it was a good deal, or just about average, but like you said theyre so rare, esp in my sz 11.5 so i figured what the hell

Last edited:
Thanks man. Grabbed em off the bay. Seller originally had em for 450 and i was about to jump on it. Next day he upped it to 560 or something like that but i was able to make a deal for 460. Not sure if it was a good deal, or just about average, but like you said theyre so rare, esp in my sz 11.5 so i figured what the hell
I think if you can find them....especially in your size....its a great pickup at $460 because they are just going to appreciate in value since there are so few people letting them go.

Those are definitely fire and I consider one of my grails in the collection...congrats man!

Thanks, yea these are def grail status. Btw, the same seller has a good deal on christmas lights 8's sz 11.5. 220 ds. Could maybe do 200 thru pp

Last edited:
Big fan of the 8's..I got the milk snakes or whatever you wanna call them. Great shoe for balling, but was choked after the carbon fiber started to crack after 2 years. I don't think I would pay anything over $200..but the market may be different here in Canada.

I know a guy selling some 6 China' for $175..not sure if I wanna pick those up or wait for the 10 elites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom