OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Hi all, anyone know where I can find laces for my zoom Kobe V's? Have them since 2010, Black with yellows speckles...

Please let me know. I Appreciate the help.

Unfortunately you cant. There are no laces that are the same style as the kobe v/vi/vii. The 8 are about the same but are a little thinner. You would need to get laces from other kobes.

Thank you UrN0tLike, no wonder I couldn't find them anywhere...I still wear these, don't ball in them cuz I can't lace them up tight. Thanks again for the info.

This is what it looks like...[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Yeah I was trying to find those for my Bruce Lees. Impossible unless you buy that colorway or find someone willing to give/sell them to you.

^Nice blackout pick up....

Picked these up this past week....Happy to add them to my small V collection....

One of my favorite hoops shoes of all-time (thanks to Snottie for helping with one I've been hunting for years):

(Would part with the white/red if anyone is hunting those, all 9.5)

Last edited:
V's are one of my favorites also.... Looks and Performance..... :smokin

Hope one day they retro....

One of my favorite hoops shoes of all-time (thanks to Snottie for helping with one I've been hunting for years):

(Would part with the white/red if anyone is hunting those, all 9.5)

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Narrowed my Vs down even more than before. All I have left are aways, chaos, dark knights, bruce less, big stage aways and 5 rings. V is hands down my favorite shoe model ever but im rapidly losing interest in sneakers. Gonna stick with mostly flyknit runners. They are comfortable and cheap and plenty of colorways to choose from. Was def great for a while though.

^I can't believe it, but I'm only down to one pair and I'm even going to sell those.

Just don't have the time or interest to wear them either on court or for anything else.  There are better shoes for me to play in these days, which would have been blasphemy to say not too long ago.

^I can't believe it, but I'm only down to one pair and I'm even going to sell those.

Just don't have the time or interest to wear them either on court or for anything else.  There are better shoes for me to play in these days, which would have been blasphemy to say not too long ago.

Yea I've considered selling the rest as well but I don't need the money so I'll wait until I unload what I've got up already. Just a few years ago I couldn't fathom selling any of my Kobes let alone a pair like the big stages. Def feels good though letting go lol.

The best 5s are the simple ones.

-chaos
-home
-away
-DK
-TBs
-kid hollywood
-del sol
-USA

the clean look really emphasizes the design and silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom