OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Scooped these off a local facebook community page for $40. The dude was just over shoes, and wanted to get rid of pretty much everything. I snagged these along with a pair of Mambacurial 8s for $80. $120 for both pairs isn't too bad at all. :smokin :smokin :smokin

The only thing that I have to repair on the shoe is slight sole separation, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Scooped these off a local facebook community page for $40. The dude was just over shoes, and wanted to get rid of pretty much everything. I snagged these along with a pair of Mambacurial 8s for $80. $120 for both pairs isn't too bad at all. :smokin :smokin :smokin

The only thing that I have to repair on the shoe is slight sole separation, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix.

$40 bucks is a steal..:smokin.. They look to be in good condition.......I'm jealous, wish I could find a pair at that price....

Idk how tall finding these for cheap

I'd like a slightly used pair for a steal at this point

Those white/red/blacks were my first pair of 5s - wish I still had them, but they were falling apart after a couple years of exclusive court use.

Great pickups.

Thanks sir. Yeah I've beat a few 5s on court myself. Now is the time to get more while the kobe market is down.

i sold my pair DS for $250 :smokin

Davincis are one of the oddest nike sneaker releases ever. Never mentioned to be as limited as they ended up being before or after.

Believe it or not, I actually found my pair of Da Vincis at Nordstrom Rack. No box, size 15. But hell, Da Vincis man! I think I paid between $30-40 for em a few years ago.

And speaking of no box... Does anyone know where I can get a custom Nike label made? I found a box big enough but would like a label.

Last edited:
Kobe V's are one of the cleanest in the Kobe lines. Still have my pair of Bruce Lee's on ice and hoping to find a good deal on Dark Knights like the deals NT'ers get lol

I'm still looking for a good pair of aces. Could have bought a nearly ds for 100 two years ago smh.

I am trying to get one of the big stage/ finals pairs, but some prices are a bit of the chart. What would a realistic price be for the home and away pair? Sizes 9, 9.5 or 10!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom