OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Retail was $130. White pair is significantly cheaper than the away version. Used blacks I've seen go for around $600. You can find the white pair deadstock cheaper than that.

Hey guys, I was wearing my chaos pair today and noticed one of the eyelets has started ripping, any recommendations what to do so it doesn't get worse?

Forgot the pic

Thanks

Who can find me some mint condition inlines for the low? I'm down to buy used Vs

Best bball shoes ever IMO

Hey guys, I was wearing my chaos pair today and noticed one of the eyelets has started ripping, any recommendations what to do so it doesn't get worse?
Unfortunately I don't think there's anything you can really do once rips start forming, or at least I haven't seen any great solutions for them beyond just getting another pair. Vs are one of my favorite Kobe models, but that upper durability (or lack of it) has always been the biggest flaw of the shoe.

Unfortunately I don't think there's anything you can really do once rips start forming, or at least I haven't seen any great solutions for them beyond just getting another pair. Vs are one of my favorite Kobe models, but that upper durability (or lack of it) has always been the biggest flaw of the shoe.
Agreed. The Vs easily had some of the best Kobe color ways and it's still the best looking model of them all, IMO -- but their durability keeps them behind the 8s and EM Low 9s for on court use.

Thanks Bro! Great shoe, the sad thing is I had 2 pairs back in the day and sold both of them. Glad to get 1 back.

TBs were :pimp:

Out of the 40+ Kobe Vs I've owned I've never been able to find the Purple, Caro, or silver TBs in my size :smh:

Forgot the pic

Thanks
V chaos is easily one of my favorite shoes ever. I had five pairs originally. Beat three of them into the ground, still have two DS. They all split like this, which is mostly why I'm still just sitting on my final two pairs more than seven years later. I think about breaking out a pair every other week and just can't quite bring myself to do it. Soon, though. I wish Nike would retro them so I could restock. 

Last edited:
V chaos is easily one of my favorite shoes ever. I had five pairs originally. Beat three of them into the ground, still have two DS. They all split like this, which is mostly why I'm still just sitting on my final two pairs more than seven years later. I think about breaking out a pair every other week and just can't quite bring myself to do it. Soon, though. I wish Nike would retro them so I could restock. 

one of the very few shoes I've ever doubled up on

Back
Top Bottom