OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Was on the fence with Dukes, but given the way the blue looks with the matte black, I finally caved.  I was debating the Rice's, but I think those proceeds may go to my first KD 2.  Don't understand why they didn't just do the Rices and Dukes together on the 20th.  Seems like it would have created less headaches for everyone out there and given people two options that day to pick from.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Too bad the Lakers aren't playing today - no St Pats AZK Vs to be seen. Remember these junks from last year's St Pats game? Yuck!

2598qhx.jpg

14t3ecy.jpg

It's like he threw on someone's AZK IV iD reject!
fiyah! i kid, i kid...

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Dont know if this has been posted already but Niketeam has a new Lower Merion homepage.
Is that a new CW?
eejjn.png

After seeing the Kobe IV POP in the other thread... maybe this is the POP for this year?

walked in. walked out.
picked up 2 pairs. one for the bro and the other for a friend.
gotta wait for mine to come in
mad.gif

these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still mad theres no Duke logo
smh.gif

2qn9hyd.jpg

HOHNY was dead ended up picking up a pair of USCs rather than Dukes. Either way im happy
happy.gif
. pics in few...

^^I miss ariza too, but ron is visibly trying to step up his defense these last few games (should've been doin it all year)....
Lamar's "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" is dope.

hey D i noticed someone took your avatar!!! haha i was like oh its D then i was like...
indifferent.gif

i did miss ariza, then i remember he left us, we didnt leave him, for the same pay too
eyes.gif
but he is playing way more at houston so good for him

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Sooo... Is HOHLA all cleaned out of Dukies?

Just about! a few sizes are already sold out! Hurry fellas.
shucks!......9's are gone I assume, si?

oh and Drew....point them out to me so I can sue for NT infringement....hahahaha.....those boobs are lovely though....even if she's pushing up on them

got mine today.....got the last sz 9 at HOHLA.....wish they had the logo....ill prolly look into may be putting on my own if i find something good....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

walked in. walked out.
picked up 2 pairs. one for the bro and the other for a friend.
gotta wait for mine to come in
mad.gif

these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still mad theres no Duke logo
smh.gif

2qn9hyd.jpg

Nice pick ups...Underrated color way....

Back
Top Bottom