OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Those Dukes are nice.
Has there been a set release for the Laker Colorway yet I know April, but I want to use the Footlocker Madness coupon it expires on 4/11

damnit, already regret not picking up the dukes
laugh.gif

Frank-nice work, glad I was able to sit this one out...unfortunately, you caught that bug.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Those Dukes are nice.
Has there been a set release for the Laker Colorway yet I know April, but I want to use the Footlocker Madness coupon it expires on 4/11

100% sure you won't be able to use it for the Kobe's. 

Originally Posted by marley

Frank killin it as always. Nice pics bro!

THANKS! Your cuzin's pics are better! I think its time for an upgrade! gotta start looking for a nice/cheap camera LOL... if there is such a thing... your cuz is a mad DUKE fan huh?! LOL thats whats up

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those Dukes are nice.

^Source, I was hoping to get some Inlines with this coupon.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Those Dukes are nice.

I was able to use a $15 off $75 or more purchase on the inlines at Footlocker (non-HOH in NJ). What is this Footlocker Madness coupon you speak of?

if it wasnt for the diff shades of blue I would want the Dukes....pics are almost making me have second thought though
ohwell.gif

so proud of myself for the past week or so.  talked myself into not needing the USC pair, and hate Duke so this was an easy pass for me

dukes are sold out in houston, at least at the northline hoh location. i showed up at 12 noon and my boy had my size 11 on lock. all they had left when i left was a size 10. they look really nice in person. i guess they sold fast because of the ncaa tourney.

Wasnt really liking the Dukes but after my sisters bf showed up to my house to drop off my Aces. I took a good look at the Dukes and damn they look good in person. Having 2nd thoughts on passing on them.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Those Dukes are nice.

Aren't Kobe's excluded from all coupons?  I thought it was a given.

Crazy pissed off at the stupid chick from HOH Cherry Hill i told u guys about. she told me 10 AM WED for the Dukes and i called again to make sure and she said yea... i get there at 10 AM exactly and one of the guys tells me they opened at 8. !**? Drove an hour and a half for no reason or so i thought... manager Keith comes over and starts talkin to me bout what size i need and i let em know and he gets on his blackberry with manager from HOH Harlem and gets me a size shipped to the crib! All i had to do was buy a giftcard there and let him tell his homie the number, he got me the tracking number and i was good to go. Stand up guy over there at Cherry Hill!

Back
Top Bottom