OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Shaun: Thought you don't double up?!!
laugh.gif

Gonna be in the Ventura area tomorrow for work. That means Imma hit up Camarillo Outlet on the way home... Never been there before, chances of me finding anything good?!?

Adrian...I dont, but Chaos have me wanting to change my ways. Def one of my favorite shoes for a while.

Originally Posted by never wear them

cam outletts naw... only like sz xxxl 4 ring puppet hands. txt me when you get there dawg
aww all good anyways.  I like paying retail for all my crap.  hahaha

I got you with a text tomorrow E. Be ready for it.

i copped two pairs for impulse shorts today. total was 76 but with discount 60 bucks. am i the only one that thinks bball shorts are tooooo expensive i mean somebody posted those shorts to go with the aces, they were 50 bones, i was like dam. more power to u guys for copping. i like to hit the outlets at least once a year to stock up on shorts for 20 bucks a pop. but thats just me

The outlets are hella far from the OC... Only ones I know are Cabazon and Camarillo. I heard something about one being in Ontario Mills and the Block?

I try and get on discount/sale, but if it's gonna be a big hassle to find coupons or I gotta wait a long time, then I'll just pay for the clothes at the spot.  Saves me time and another trip to the store, which, as you get older, makes more sense (I think).

Originally Posted by abstractability

The outlet is hella far from the OC... Only ones I know are Cabazon and Camarillo. I heard something about one being in Ontario Mills and the Block?
There's a nike outlet at the Block in Orange. I've only been there once though and they didn't really have anything good shoe wise, maybe things have changed

Adrian...ther's a Nike factory store at Ontario Mills....anytime Ive ever been ther there's been nothing good. I havent been for a while though.

I seriously told myself Id be done after I got my aways, DKs and Chaos' but I have to cop the BL's, the Aces (which I hated when I first saw), the inlines, the Da Vincis if they get a wider release ( I have a feeling they will) and possibly the CD's

Im just hoping the VI's are trash so I can let my wallet recover for a little while

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i copped two pairs for impulse shorts today. total was 76 but with discount 60 bucks. am i the only one that thinks bball shorts are tooooo expensive i mean somebody posted those shorts to go with the aces, they were 50 bones, i was like dam. more power to u guys for copping. i like to hit the outlets at least once a year to stock up on shorts for 20 bucks a pop. but thats just me

i cop whats good... i can care less about bball shorts to be honest. as long as they dont look/feel cheap, im good.
$50+Ca tax on a pair of shorts aint me no more... pockets are sorta deep... but they get bothered, some ppl can do it like Mugen (who paid retail for 5 pairs of aways knowing he had 30$ off coupons laying around).
I got a 6 year anny coming this summer... so the female is waiting for something big... and with all these semi wack releases.... Nike's helping.

if the snake scale pattern Vs release.... theres gona be a problem

adrian, ontario mills is hit or miss, i still remember when they had the Jordan 3 FLIPS there and some other good stuff but that was a while back, nothing really good since....there is a cute worker there, she rocked kobe V aways last time i was there and i was in love hahaha jk jk....anyways the block's nike outlet is decent, only been there once but yea, camarillo is a road trip for you man, its about 25 minutes for me, feel free to call me if you end up going.

For sure Drew! I will call you (since you don't do text)... Not sure what time yet, depends on when I'm done but for sure I'll hit you up (and E).

Very glad that I am not really looking forward to any of the next V releases. This gives my wallet the opportunity to recover, or try & get 2nd pair of BL's & DK's. I like some of the ones that are out now like the V-Days, and Inlines; future releases like the POP, and Blackouts are nice too but at this point I don't see myself copping any of those.

Originally Posted by kdotlove

here is where I am at right now...Dukes should be arriving tomorrow.  These things have become an obsession, inlines are for ball the rest are for casual use.  Are Del Sols and Aways in my future?  SMH
384556762.jpg

384556764.jpg

384556770.jpg
Nice pics kdotlove. Thats the same exact collection i've got right now. These shoes are an addiction. I can't keep up w all these releases.

Is this a NT trip to Camrillo Outlets. I'll be around there later today as well. I'm around that area at least 3 times a month. Slim to none at the Nike outlet. I remeber they had the IV Philly there for $78, and that was it. Hopefully they have something today, but not counting on it...

Back
Top Bottom