OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thought NT would appreciate this pic more than most......
pimp.gif

49056be74d95a0b504d5fa447dbdbe76-getty-95656589cc092_byu_v_kansas_.jpg

I was at the camarillo outlet yesterday and they had nothing good. It seems like they have less stuff in there now since they remolded the store.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Picked up the inlines today with the coupon... Too good of a deal to pass up...

Did the same for $107 out the door cannot complain.  Mgr said that I could have used it on any Kobe in stock but they onlyhad the Inline's and Vdays. Props to all the peeps posting pics.
pimp.gif

Yeah, as far as that code goes that was posted a few pages back, my understanding per my conversation with a "manager" gal @ my local footlocker is that it is good to go on anything in stock, in store, or online GR.  Aways, Vdays, Inlines, chaos, etc...  I would guess for those of you that have footlockers with ASGs or other "limited" stuff, that those may not be included if in fact they are still available.  I don't believe they need a hard copy of the coupon code.  If you have the numeric info/the page from NT with the online/coupon code on your phone, that should suffice.  Have had a heck of a time trying to locate anything 11/11.5 *!@ in the aways here in my area- Mke, WI.  My guess is they were all scooped up last weekend.  GL to all and congrats on discounted Kobes.  Anything to save a few bucks in the Kobe game is much appreciated.

If I were to apply for the FL VIP would I get that email that includes the coupon before it expires?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reener

If I were to apply for the FL VIP would I get that email that includes the coupon before it expires?
nerd.gif

Just print out the email from here, go to the store, apply for a VIP card, then slap them with the coupon afterwards
laugh.gif

u.d

camarillo gets stuff alot, the only problem is that there employees snake everything! i used to work there and im pretty cool with a lot of employees there, the camarillo nike store isnt a factory outlet anymore. its called nike global or something within that guideline. i live like 10mins from there. im a regular at that store. as for kobe's, i did see some away 5's before, but it was awhile back. goodluck to who ever is going out there

choicekicksnorthwest still has v-days up for $85... size 12 only though... scooped up 2 pairs last week. super fast shipping.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by reener

nerd.gif

Just print out the email from here, go to the store, apply for a VIP card, then slap them with the coupon afterwards
laugh.gif
thanks bro already signed up.  i'm going to try it out
smokin.gif

i guess the purple heel cup makes up for the snake skin print...sorta

let me help you out edwin....

oh so everyone now wants the CDs because it has a purple heel cup right?? everyone forgot about the diamond print and just loves them now?
laugh.gif

hows that edwin?
wink.gif

The picture above it has the snake skin version on it
laugh.gif
Still a pass for me right now though, I need a break from these shoes

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The picture above it has the snake skin version on it
laugh.gif
Still a pass for me right now though, I need a break from these shoes

If you look closely, it's not the snakeprint, it's the diamond pattern.

The shoes overall still looks nice in the picture, just disappointed they didn't use the snake print.

Purple heel cup looks nice on the black base, and you can't go wrong with the frosty clear sole.
smile.gif

sidenote: I remember reading that Nike was doing away with the animal prints. Probably the reason for the change.

i like the production ps more than the sample, when they drop my kobe collection will be at 2 lol. got to start somewhere.

Getting harder to find Aways and almost impossible for Chaos here in So Cal. Still no Homes at FTLs!

I found some Royal laces off some old Adidas Bromiums... slapped these on the Dukes... I think they look pretty damn good with the shoe... these have metal tips as well. 
happy.gif

rw2bec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom