OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Those pumpkin looking V's up there would be copped. I would rock them twice casually and then ball in them.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

What are those orange things? They're nice
fixed..."their" is a possessive pronoun...im just trying to help...i use to make that mistake in grade school and my teacher went bananas when i would mix it up
tongue.gif

sorry ill stop with the lesson of the day.
misterrtrogers.jpg

Not sure whether I'll cop the POPs, I already have the DK, V-Days and USCs which I ball in rotation with KDII and Alpha 1s. I'll only cop if one of the kicks in my rotation gets worn out, though they are all holding up well at the moment, plus I just picked up three pairs of IVs so def it doesnt look likely, at least for the next 5-6 months. Oh well, looks like more for everyone else

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

fixed..."their" is a possessive pronoun...im just trying to help...i use to make that mistake in grade school and my teacher went bananas when i would mix it up
tongue.gif

misterrtrogers.jpg

might be better to just make a sticky with this as an example....
and people misusing "YOUR" vs "YOU'RE" all day on NT....should be one of those things you're required to read before posting.....lol
eek.gif

hahaha yea D....its not that I am making fun of anyone, its just simple things people should recognize so that it doesn't make them look bad in the "real world"...it shouldn't bother me but i don't want people going out in the world misusing words on a interview or something and i would want someone to correct me too if i did that.

i know its a forum and no one cares but I'm thinking big picture, plus this is my NT fam I'm looking out for. haha as I type this im being very self conscious lol.

^^ there are people all over the internet who misuse YOUR and YOU'RE, and THERE, THEIR, and THEY'RE all day, every day. even some of the more insightful posts are littered with poor grammar sometimes lol.

anyway, i don't feel so bad that the aways are flying off the shelves now that i'm seeing new cw's of kobes. can't wait for a cw i haven't seen yet to blow me away.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Thanks for the responses guys. It seems like I should give them another chance, which I just might. Maybe I was little disappointed last night, because like most of you, I love the look of the Vs and all the great colorways.
And honestly, I doubt that I will be able to return them, it just that I don't like spending the $ on these and then they just sit in my closet. I guess I could sell 'em on eBay and take whatever I can get, but I don't think many peeps like to buy worn shoes..
Oh well, thanks again guys

Why not wear them around casually?    That would also be a good way to break them in.

tongue.gif

misterrtrogers.jpg

laugh.gif
, you got me. Orange pair would be insta copped though.

i have this thing about wearing my basketball shoes (what I mainly buy) casually, I feel like if I am paying over or close to 100 bucks for basketball shoes i should use them for what those hard working nike designers designed them for, basketball. As for casual wear, I just wear sneakers (adidas, pumas, nike casual type shoes) for casual wear or my retros. However I have taken my CD IVs out of bball rotation and have been wearing those casually since I didnt want to get them more jacked up than they already are from my rotation and must admit they are nice casually LoL. Plus, I feel that if they are worn outside the soles are all dusty and dirty and wont have that nice clean grip on a indoor court.

blackcatmj23, I'm definitely trying to make fun of them.....lol
coz I truly don't understand how they get through gradeschool making these basic mistakes....
just mind boggling....
I have a friend who doesn't know difference between "weather" and "whether"....
and he has a college degree...
another case of educational system failing our youth....

back to Kobe V's....they actually save our youth.....from wack bball shoes.....wooooooo!

hahah wack bball shoes woo!!!! haha i love that statement D. funny funny...yea american education system stinks but what are you going to do when teachers are underpaid and we got sport stars and sneaker companies making a gazillion dollars....sad reality we live in.

i have this thing about wearing my basketball shoes (what I mainly buy) casually, I feel like if I am paying over or close to 100 bucks for basketball shoes i should use them for what those hard working nike designers designed them for, basketball. As for casual wear, I just wear sneakers (adidas, pumas, nike casual type shoes) for casual wear or my retros. However I have taken my CD IVs out of bball rotation and have been wearing those casually since I didnt want to get them more jacked up than they already are from my rotation and must admit they are nice casually LoL. Plus, I feel that if they are worn outside the soles are all dusty and dirty and wont have that nice clean grip on a indoor court.
Totally agree. It's one thing if you have a ton of pairs and just like the way they look casually, but at the end of the day, all that R&D goes into making the best performance shoe possible and I feel like i'm cheating myself if I don't use them in that manner. I wish more people thought like that.

Thanks for the responses guys. It seems like I should give them another chance, which I just might. Maybe I was little disappointed last night, because like most of you, I love the look of the Vs and all the great colorways.
And honestly, I doubt that I will be able to return them, it just that I don't like spending the $ on these and then they just sit in my closet. I guess I could sell 'em on eBay and take whatever I can get, but I don't think many peeps like to buy worn shoes..
Oh well, thanks again guys
very sorry to hear that, every person i came across has said that the Vs are so nice so comfortable, best bball shoe ever, i've yet to hear any negativity about it.
i've beating my pair of chaos for 3 month now, all indoor. the first day was a little stiff, but after that it gets loose and it became better and much more comfortable.
i play guard or wing most the time, and i think i play and run hard, shoe has held up nicely. overall i love the Vs.
here're some pic i took just now. 
midsole is creased, but the outside doesn't really show any difference.
jk01.jpg

back looks the same, just looks worn.
jk02.jpg

jk03.jpg

inside is showing some major crease from cutting the floor, but doesn't look that bad.
jk04.jpg

sole pattern is still there
jk05.jpg

HAVE ANY OF YOU WORN ANY BALL SHOES THAT  DOESN'T SHOW CREASE HERE AFTER 3 MONTH, I KNOW I HAVEN'T.
jk06.jpg

great pic jayhawk....thanks for sharing. i cant wait to break mines out for bball...been running around in the older kobe line lately to keep them in rotation and the penny iii; i think ill try my dunkman lebron vii first then the kobes just in case i love the kobes way more and never wear the vii again hahha which might be likely but i love the dunkmans...i know im a double dipper lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why not wear them around casually?    That would also be a good way to break them in.

Actually I did wear them around the house to break them in over the weekend. I think it's just the bad arches in my feet that's the problem, most LOVE the Vs performance. I have always liked shoes with a wide base and I'm sure that has something to do with my plantar fasciitis.
Oh well, I can just go back to the IVs, they have always felt great to me. Live and learn.
I think I will list my Vs in the Buy/Sell forum later today if anyone might be interested, once I take some new pics of them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Actually I did wear them around the house to break them in over the weekend. I think it's just the bad arches in my feet that's the problem, most LOVE the Vs performance. I have always liked shoes with a wide base and I'm sure that has something to do with my plantar fasciitis.
Oh well, I can just go back to the IVs, they have always felt great to me. Live and learn.
I think I will list my Vs in the Buy/Sell forum later today if anyone might be interested, once I take some new pics of them.

Damn, that's too bad. 

I'm bummed that I couldn't pick up an extra pair of Chaos to use for my upcoming bball rec season.

Back
Top Bottom