OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

"the tees don’t don’t officially go on sale until April 15th at nike.com, NikeTown and Nike/Foot Locker House of Hoops locations"

"The t-shirt design is inspired by the California state flag and features a Black Mamba on the front and a silhouette of the state on the back right shoulder with “KB 24."

just wait till april 15th...

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Which NTer is this?
im sorry but thats gross
sick.gif
sick.gif

I liked Rautins, wish they would release some more simple ones like those with different colors.

Originally Posted by AirKB8

Kobe will wear this at the Lakers Rockets game
I want a pair of those!  They could probably be ID'd but I want the chinese characters on there as well.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

"the tees don’t don’t officially go on sale until April 15th at nike.com, NikeTown and Nike/Foot Locker House of Hoops locations"

"The t-shirt design is inspired by the California state flag and features a Black Mamba on the front and a silhouette of the state on the back right shoulder with “KB 24."

Thanks, I guess I'll have to wait till the 15th.  

That T is pretty nice...if its available to me I might just scoop one up.

Ferrari...totally agree man. I keep getting rid of Js that I said I'd never sell....and I end up buying Kobes or saving for a future release with the money. Honestly I was never a big MJ fan, always liked the shoes tho. Been a Laker fan ever since I can remember because of my pops. So I guess its only right to buy Kobes over Js.

everytime kobe plays a game in a gimmick shoe the lakers get blown out.

hopefully this game will differ.

Originally Posted by s dubl

That T is pretty nice...if its available to me I might just scoop one up.

Ferrari...totally agree man. I keep getting rid of Js that I said I'd never sell....and I end up buying Kobes or saving for a future release with the money. Honestly I was never a big MJ fan, always liked the shoes tho. Been a Laker fan ever since I can remember because of my pops. So I guess its only right to buy Kobes over Js.

I barely have any Js left. When I first started the shoe game, thats all I bought. I was never a big fan of Jordan either, but I USED to like his shoes...till I realized how stupid I looked with high-tops (and Jordan quality control has been sleeping for years. And their design team is 
sick.gif
. AND Jordan is a stuck-up jerk who could care less about his fans, and his customers). I didnt start liking Kobe and his shoes till I started testing Kobe's for Nike. People here in Michigan think I'm nuts for liking the Lakers and Kobe, but I have never been a Pistons fan ever since Grant Hill left 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Thanks, I guess I'll have to wait till the 15th.  
Glad they are going to be on NDC. That shirt is too dope.

I just hope no one actually camps out and buys all the shirts out........ Stupid resellers. I am not gon' pay as much as a lacoste polo for a Nike shirt.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I just hope no one actually camps out and buys all the shirts out........ Stupid resellers. I am not gon' pay as much as a lacoste polo for a Nike shirt.

agree!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

If you find that Californias finest Tee. Hit me up, grab me one! you know how we roll bro!

vince, edwin, daniel, adrian...any other local so cal NTer i know on here, if i see you pick one up and didnt hit me up im going to come to your house and steal your shirt ....so you best call me or just pick me up one while you are there and ill get you back!!
tongue.gif
  im serious though. lol ill do the same.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

If you find that Californias finest Tee. Hit me up, grab me one! you know how we roll bro!

fasho... ill see you on Sepulveda and Sherman way around 2am...... (PAUSE.....
laugh.gif
)

I'll be there! Who remembers the purple and yellow 4 rings shirt release at HOHLA. That was ridiculous.

Damn. Been a long time since I've been on here.. The things some people say here sometimes makes me shake my head... Though I got mad love for all my homies:

Ed: hypebeast
Shaun: Nice Aways!
Ricky: My NT pen pal hah
Vince: One of my favorite posters fasho!
Drew: Finally someone caught up! Nice Kobe Vs! (lol)
Darryl: Sheesh at that collection, so beautiful
Tony: Stoneface at you
Gerrick: Nice find at Macys and good lace switch up on Homes
Daniel: Whatup my ninja. Thanks for the props on my MLKs
Carlos: You still on defense with the POPs? You know you're going to end up getting em! hah
Jerelle: You came up on some discounted Inlines for your pops?
John: Did you ID anything yet?  You still waiting to see Tony's "Goldens"
Ron: Keep updating your blog. Mad props on the commentary man.

Now for Kobe V related news:

I saw those purple ones releasing in Dec?? They look kind of familiar... *hint hint*
The white/yellow color is eh (for now)
Can't wait for POPs (4/17) and Del Sols (6/2010)
Didn't even know MLK Vs were on Ebay?!
Still looking for BLs in a 9.5
SMH at the people dogging on the guy with the Bruce Lees... messed up.
Homes are still eh (but I haven't seen em in person yet).
That Cali's finest T is really nice, my peeps better keep a look out for me (Size M por favor)
Camarillo Outlet was W-A-C-K

Until next time, keep the info moving people!

GZA73 wrote:
I'll be there! Who remembers the purple and yellow 4 rings shirt release at HOHLA. That was ridiculous.

i got a txt not to go.... i was like wow... like seriously.... then they got that extra shipment
laugh.gif

what up A! smh at you calling me a hypebeast...
sometimes with Kicks only tho... slap me if you ever see me wear somethin fruity pebbled color type sh*#.

Went to a Macy's here in Norcal and they had some DK gear. Specifically the shorts and the warm-ups.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn. Been a long time since I've been on here.. The things some people say here sometimes makes me shake my head... Though I got mad love for all my homies:

Ed: hypebeast
Shaun: Nice Aways!
Ricky: My NT pen pal hah
Vince: One of my favorite posters fasho!
Drew: Finally someone caught up! Nice Kobe Vs! (lol)
Darryl: Sheesh at that collection, so beautiful
Tony: Stoneface at you
Gerrick: Nice find at Macys and good lace switch up on Homes
Daniel: Whatup my ninja. Thanks for the props on my MLKs
Carlos: You still on defense with the POPs? You know you're going to end up getting em! hah
Jerelle: You came up on some discounted Inlines for your pops?
John: Did you ID anything yet?  You still waiting to see Tony's "Goldens"
Ron: Keep updating your blog. Mad props on the commentary man.

Now for Kobe V related news:

I saw those purple ones releasing in Dec?? They look kind of familiar... *hint hint*
The white/yellow color is eh (for now)
Can't wait for POPs (4/17) and Del Sols (6/2010)
Didn't even know MLK Vs were on Ebay?!
Still looking for BLs in a 9.5
SMH at the people dogging on the guy with the Bruce Lees... messed up.
Homes are still eh (but I haven't seen em in person yet).
That Cali's finest T is really nice, my peeps better keep a look out for me (Size M por favor)
Camarillo Outlet was W-A-C-K

Until next time, keep the info moving people!
LOL, this is good....

BTW I did ID and will post pics when I get them....they are not the goldens...

Back
Top Bottom