Originally Posted by usoaman

hate 9.25% CA taxes......
eyes.gif

you are mistaken my friend...its 9.75%

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Which NTer is this?
there fixed, he got lap band.
laugh.gif
you guys are too much, maybe someone stretched it or is he really that big? if so someone throw some Lebrons his way

FYI for all those BIG feet people i saw a pair of kobe V V-day sz15 for 49.99 and some lebron VII (also big *** size) blk/white/gold there

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im prolly in the minority here but when i put my inline laces on my aways, they stayed there. makes the shoe look much cleaner. if you compare inline laces on aways to aways with stock laces they make the aways with stock laces look junky......lol but thats just my opinion...
so you mean, if you compare inline laces on aways to aways with away laces they make the aways with aways laces look junky?

lol thats exactly what i was thinking when you said it and i almost got confused haha just joking around

How does macys in cali carry the impulse shorts and footlocker in queens doesnt even have them. Macys by me has like 2 pairs of nike shorts.

that's cold that you guys are clownin'.....
he might have "the dope moves".....[emoji]169[/emoji] Esteban from Fresh

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

How does macys in cali carry the impulse shorts and footlocker in queens doesnt even have them. Macys by me has like 2 pairs of nike shorts.

bc the buyer here for macys in CA thought hmm where does kobe play? oh LA, so they probably figured kobe gear would make sense and would sell given Kobe plays here...just my random shot in the dark to your question

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

bc the buyer here for macys in CA thought hmm where does kobe play? oh LA, so they probably figured kobe gear would make sense and would sell given Kobe plays here...just my random shot in the dark to your question

Whats the buyer at footlocker thinkin then cause there is no kobe gear at all?

Different Macys carry different things.

For example, the Macys at the Las Vegas strip mall, carries Jordans, and Jordan apparel, while the Macys' here in SoCal, don't.

hahaha touche

yea macys in so cal generally suck since they dont carry jordans or anything like that, same with the nordstrom here, which makes me wonder where do they show up from.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im prolly in the minority here but when i put my inline laces on my aways, they stayed there. makes the shoe look much cleaner. if you compare inline laces on aways to aways with stock laces they make the aways with stock laces look junky......lol but thats just my opinion...
so you mean, if you compare inline laces on aways to aways with away laces they make the aways with aways laces look junky?

lol thats exactly what i was thinking when you said it and i almost got confused haha just joking around

yea thats what i meant. thanks for correcting me
happy.gif

and wow i didnt know legs came that wide
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

was there any confirmation which macy's they were @?

I got mine and pictures were from Macy's at Southbay Galleria. No mediums or Larges left in the shorts though.

reposting from the FTL F&F thread; i called up the ftl at both burbank and north hollywood, they said i can use the 25% off for kobe v's. hopefully this is truth, i'm about to find out in 2 hours when i get off from work.

just thought i'd let the guys in the area know.

just copped the inlines for 50% off @ the nike employee store...I love these kicks...they look much better in person and good to either rock casually or to ball in

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

dudes from Wash & West Va rocking PE Kobe V's.... hmmmm

WVU players are wearing cool grey lebron VII's and inline Kobe V's. Syracuse players are wearing Kobe V ID's

Darryl I'm telling ya man, those UW Kobe V samples are supposed to be fire.
I'm just hoping my friend can come through with some pictures of them

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

dudes from Wash & West Va rocking PE Kobe V's.... hmmmm

WVU players are wearing cool grey lebron VII's and inline Kobe V's. Syracuse players are wearing Kobe V ID's
everyone wearing heat tonight I see... I love it
&& Dom, hopefully!! I wanna see them

Back
Top Bottom