OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kob8

Want to hit up Macy's tomorrow to find some Kobe Gear. Any confirmed sightings @ South Coast, Brea, or Cerritos in So Cal?

i was at brea on friday and there were none

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

d3516d5d2d0abad477d01458ca0a8c7aa485203b.pjpg

so does anyone knoe when the " think blues" (yea thats my nicknames for them) come out!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need to know as well... need a pair.

i'm gonan call them the >dukes, because they're better than the dukes.
pimp.gif
19374138264871923x better

those blues are clean. love the white sole. hope they come with extra white or black laces, probably wont happen though lol

Originally Posted by dsquared

Want to hit up Macy's tomorrow to find some Kobe Gear. Any confirmed sightings @ South Coast, Brea, or Cerritos in So Cal?

saw some DK gear at macy's in cerritos mall.  this was 3 weeks ago though.
also, they have kobe gear at sports chalet in south coast plaza.

I am positive they have no Kobe gear out here in Massachusetts...would love to check some out and perhaps scoop some stuff up...

Originally Posted by shpongled25

"Avatars" is by far the best name for those blues yet. Or if you're getting technical "N'avis"
The "Navis" is a good name but the "Omaticayas" gonna take it to a whole, notha, level.
laugh.gif

I need to get some USC stuff..i only have a Livestrong hoodie that are USC colors..no actually team reppin shirts or hoodies

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

Originally Posted by dsquared

saw some DK gear at macy's in cerritos mall.  this was 3 weeks ago though.
also, they have kobe gear at sports chalet in south coast plaza.

Thanks for the 411..
At least I have an idea of what places to hit up.

marquesols pics of the blue pair are lookin good & if any shoe sould be called Avatars, it should be the asg Brons, lol

Originally Posted by c4

marquesols pics of the blue pair are lookin good & if any shoe sould be called Avatars[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)], it should be the asg Brons[/color], lol

242wkg4.jpg

Shaun- haha What's cube staring me down for? I wasn't a fan of em, but all I could think when I saw them was Avatar.

These blue Kobes don't look like that imo.

Can someone please tell me how those Kobe shorts fit? I'm going to order them on the phone, they look long as hell and I hate playing in real long and baggy shorts...

Maybe alittle late but the Del Sol V's are up on NDC UK, size 12 UK only though.
Am I late and missed out or what? 
ohwell.gif

wink.gif

wearing these today (vince made me wear em after seeing his pics)
and yes!! od on pics FTW!!! arent you guys happy!?!?! (as long as i dont record myself what im wearing, i'll be straight)

4467670966_239db95edc.jpg

4466895011_3b24d9ba24.jpg

4466898573_09bc39a35b.jpg

4467671686_a5839c3503.jpg

4466896117_489029d882.jpg

You better get em Shaun... or else....
4467945070_07c2104e77.jpg

I've unds all zk5s 'xcept the BLs... dont know when those will come around.

and Vince, I'll see you later dawg
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom