OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

CD 5's are up on kix-files.com if any need them early. I'm coo on them tho since I just copped the DK's and the BL's in a matter of a week lol.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

CD 5's are up on kix-files.com if any need them early. I'm coo on them tho since I just copped the DK's and the BL's in a matter of a week lol.

you can find it at shoetrend for $120. a lot cheaper
smile.gif

wtb: kobe v davinci sz 10

Vince...true dat. I might check to see if there still there when I come home. I'm really diggin the colorway.

Originally Posted by usoaman

Originally Posted by trunkz550

you can find it at shoetrend for $120. a lot cheaper
smile.gif

wtb: kobe v davinci sz 10

Like the Clipse, shoetrends: GOT IT FOR CHEAP!

If you're in SoCal, Del Amo Macys has a few pairs of DK Impulse shorts. Tons of jackets, pants, and shirts. Not sure what size shorts, but I saw M and XXL. I took the last pair of L.

Never been the type to pickup nike clothing gear, but that Cali/Mamba tee is an instant cop. Cant wait til the 15th; gonna double up on it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I thought these were supposed to be the Mile Davis colorway kinda like the Da Vincis? Although I dont know if they are actually saying the insipartion behind every colorway....Have the Da Vinci anywhere else besides the Montablan?

SICKKKK... These Kobes are making me broke (not really) but still lol... Insane how every damn colorway is just sick...

Can anyone do me a favor by chance? My Macy's doesn't have the Kobe gear, does anyone have a style code or number for the shorts so I can call up and have them shipped to me?? Thanks guys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

saw some chaos today. might go pick them up tomorrow

has anyone has shoes shipped to them using the stock locator? does the box come all messed up?
Just like everyone else said, it comes in a plastic bag. My box was dented and ripped but they shoes are perfect

Originally Posted by s dubl

Let's see more pics of uscs to convince me to buy a pair tonight haha.
hahahaha dont ask for it... cus here it is!!

its not a GZA or NWT type pic... but i hope u werent disappointed with the dukes... cus u wont be disappointed in these as well.
tongue.gif

The carpe diem on kix-files.com have the scale patterns and not the triangles.  Is their picture correct?

Originally Posted by buffguy

The carpe diem on kix-files.com have the scale patterns and not the triangles.  Is their picture correct?
It's not the correct pic, it says catalog images may differ from actual releases. Did you find your second pair of Aways?

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by enrique23

saw some chaos today. might go pick them up tomorrow

has anyone has shoes shipped to them using the stock locator? does the box come all messed up?
Just like everyone else said, it comes in a plastic bag. My box was dented and ripped but they shoes are perfect
dang it i forgot to add a second item for a box, now eastbay is going to mail my shoes in a bag and stuck with a torn up box haha o wells its the pair i was going to ball in anyways, so the box can go.

Want to hit up Macy's tomorrow to find some Kobe Gear. Any confirmed sightings @ South Coast, Brea, or Cerritos in So Cal?

I was able to get a pair of Chaos from FL through stock locator in Westminster... triple bagged with a banged up box. Shoes were undamaged

Back
Top Bottom