OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I was just about to order a few ID's too. Ill have to play around with these new colors. I hope they get rid of the matte look on them

1. DK (check)
2. Ace (check)
3. Inline (check)
4. BL (check)
5. USC (nope SMH)
6. ASG (check)
7. Chaos (arriving tomorrow)
8. Duke (nope SMH)
9. Away (check)
10. V-day (check)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can somone please post screen shots of the options available? Are there more midsole options? I'm on my phone. Please.

nope...black and white only. They should have at least added grey.

Edwin, word. Nothing special, they added new colors (none of which I care for) and the side panel prints. Pretty lame to me.

Cyber and Neptune look pretty good...I think I might try and come up with something using those. Maybe a Navy/Cyber colorway, or Navy/Neptune?

anyway...just got back from the PO.

23mro5t.jpg

Originally Posted by abstractability

So quick poll. Now that many colorways have released, what are your top five? Here is a list of the ones that have released to this date.

Chaos
Aways
Dark Knights
Bruce Lees
All Stars
Inlines
VDays
Aces
Da Vincis
USCs
Dukes
Rices
Homes

Here are my top 5:
5. Chaos
4. Bruce Lees
3. Inlines
2. Aways
1. Dark Knight

Bonus: Here are my bottom 3
11. Da Vincis
12. USC
13. Rice
top 5 in no order.

Chaos
DKs
Aces
ASGs
Lees

bottom
DaVincis
Rice
I like the rest

Wow, thanks everyone for answering the poll.. Kinda got this thread moving again.. The past week has been very bland...

New ID options were hyped up.. I want more swoosh border and back midsole options... I also want a lightning print metallic eyestay also, similar to the purple eyestay on the Aways..... sigh...

Anyone got glue stains on their heelcup? I got a pair of ASG's that have them and usually I use a little bit of alcohol on a q-tip, but it's not working for reason. Any suggestions on anything you guys use?

Originally Posted by never wear them

What graphics are there?!? Is the graphic on te aways on there?!?!? Please tell me yes!!!!!
the answer is yes, not easy to tell through. it might be better when you see the real shoes

Nice pick up on the USCs Shaun.

Here's mine: CDs woulda made the list if they were to drop

DK
Aways
BL
Inlines
ASGs
The only pair I don't like would be the Rice's

someone should make a kobe v "cool grey" color way on NikeID.

i think that would look on point...

Back
Top Bottom