1. DK
2. BL
3. Aways
4. VDAYS
5. ASG

I'm starting to regret not getting the BL
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Anyone got glue stains on their heelcup? I got a pair of ASG's that have them and usually I use a little bit of alcohol on a q-tip, but it's not working for reason. Any suggestions on anything you guys use?

A pair of my Chaos has tannish glue on the eyestay; a pair of my DK's has a tiny bit of glue stuck on the eyestay and tip; my ACE's has glue streaks on the aluminum base. I have not been able to get rid of the glue on either shoe. Not very noticeable on either pair, but I notice it and it SUX! lol

TOP:

1. Bruce Lee
2. Chaos
3. All Star
4. ACE
5. USC

Here are my bottom 3

Dark Knights (sorry not a fan!)
Da Vincis
Rices

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I should be a mod....I'd ban all you mo'fo's......

hahaha had me laughing hard.

i went to HOHLA earlier today and one of the employees had some chaos on and the midsole was peeling from the sides big time....i was gonna say dude turn that in for a voucher before its too late...anyone have a problem with that as well??

making me scurred to ball in mines. i fee like the quality on these are as "tough" as the IV...just my opinion from comparing and then seeing the chaos today.

went to NTNY today. pulled the trigger on blackouts with china wallpaper graphic. can't wait!
00079zoomkobe5033010.jpg

excuse the dust
tongue.gif

i wanted to see if they had samples for the china wallpaper and future options for nikeid. i finally got to see and remember what the upper looks and feels like with the swatches they have.
they didn't have the new graphics on the swatches or the samples but they did have the new color options there.
expect to see, if it's not already up there, the gorge green color option for the upper. pretty sure gorge green is available for the eyestay and the toe cap. gorge green is basically a forest green color.

Back
Top Bottom