OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Make sure u post em with your all black IVs.
pimp.gif

i cry a little when i see the scuff mark on it, nwt. but sure i'll post a pic of them together.

edit: hopefully the graphic on the upper is aligned properly. would really bother me if it was misaligned.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by never wear them

Make sure u post em with your all black IVs.
pimp.gif

i cry a little when i see the scuff mark on it, nwt. but sure i'll post a pic of them together.

edit: hopefully the graphic on the upper is aligned properly. would really bother me if it was misaligned.

can i get some pics again on your IVs please. sorry i know its out of topic but i've been thinking of doing an all black pair strictly for Ball only.

people are sleeping on the rices... they are tooo dope.
and the homes are underrrated as well. im not saying they are better than someother peoples top 5's but they are underappreciated.

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

for seattle heads..southcenter footlocker got in aces today
what type of release are the aces supposed to be?  i've been out of the country for over eight months...

My few pickups for the past weeks. Couldn't post them since I got banned for a little.

2jfm5xc.jpg

118d85t.jpg

Thanks D for the help. This Kobe games is really getting out of hand.

my top 5... but my top 5 changes every hour.

4393659716_c0ed95a982.jpg

4216080273_88e7b9468b.jpg

4354054106_b4831077b8.jpg

4364938995_c827fe7d39.jpg

5 ( tie )
4335164747_c3445edf9f.jpg

or
4466898573_09bc39a35b.jpg

but i dont feel right not adding the inlines... i like those a lot. more than the BLs to be honest...

Nikeid's dont count.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

for seattle heads..southcenter footlocker got in aces today
what type of release are the aces supposed to be?  i've been out of the country for over eight months...
they're HOH only. but the footlocker that got them is becoming a HOH in May. so that is why they got them

hooped in my v's. comfortable and still looks ds. v's are too sweet...any of the colorways. 
pimp.gif

wow those DK's in your pic look 
pimp.gif
 Anybody getting shin splints from playing in theirs tho? I read about the planters fasciitis acting up on some people but didn't know if anyone with prior shin splint problems are experiencing pain??? For the record I do not own a pair but my current ballin shoes are givin me crazy shin splints. Trying to figure out if this is a good shoe to go with for me....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by DFABIX

did this thread become the ID thread?

did you become a mod?

:tongue:

haha I kid.
touche!
I should be a mod....I'd ban all you mo'fo's......

lol. I know you wouldn't ban me! I'm your buddy! haha.

I know I wouldn't ban you haha.

Originally Posted by Gru Vee

beezylocks wrote:

HOH LA still got ACES?

last time i went, like two weeks ago, no ACES what so ever..

Just came back from HOHLA about an hour ago with a pair(10.5 to be exact). The employee who helped me out said they just got a small shipment in..   

Back
Top Bottom