OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Hope im not reaching but maybe one of you guys that are in here constantly should make a AZK Fam or whatever, the AZK IV thread is still going (I think) and this is the 2nd AZK V thread (I think).

Team Kobe.  Cause 23 just isnt enough.

Finally picked-up the Chaos. One question, for you guys that picked-up the Chaos from Shiekh Burbank, was it 109 before tax or 109 including tax...

Hope im not reaching but maybe one of you guys that are in here constantly should make a AZK Fam or whatever, the AZK IV thread is still going (I think) and this is the 2nd AZK V thread (I think).

I agree, but I don't even know anything about starting a "Team ____ "

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Team Kobe.  Cause 23 just isnt enough.

I like it.. .........................                                                 TEAM KB 24

LOL

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

where can i get the chaos or the allstars?

Depends what size? Amazon has a couple and ebay always has. Other than that, try your local footlocker.

10.5   My local footlocker doesnt have anything
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

where can i get the chaos or the allstars?

Depends what size? Amazon has a couple and ebay always has. Other than that, try your local footlocker.
Amazon is the place if your a sz 17.  
laugh.gif

KB24 is exactly what i was thinking but thought people might not like it cause it doesnt actually say kobe.  Better that it doesnt i guess though.  Whoever doesnt get it obviously isnt a fan.

You should! I can help out too.. I was looking at the Team Penny thread and we can just apply the same rules similar to that and the Team AM Fam one.

Originally Posted by haza12d

My score for today. I was surprised that HOHLA still my size of the ACEs.

bdaah.jpg

I would say cool, congrats.. but
Originally Posted by haza12d

Here's my pickup for today... 3 Duke's and 2 Lower Merion's and 1 pair of Inlines (Inlines got marked down to $100 with a $30 off coupon from the mail)

Just another
beast.jpg

I'd join the squad...

Team Kobe...
...[Camron voice]I used to get it in Colorado[killa cam]

If anyone wants to make sigs (I would but I'm not at my computer) go to tek-tek.org and you can make gradient text there.

Back
Top Bottom