OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I better be part of Team Kobe
smile.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by haza12d

My score for today. I was surprised that HOHLA still my size of the ACEs...

I would say cool, congrats.. but
Originally Posted by haza12d

Here's my pickup for today... 3 Duke's and 2 Lower Merion's and 1 pair of Inlines (Inlines got marked down to $100 with a $30 off coupon from the mail)

Just another
beast.jpg
Haha... actually the Aces I picked up today aren't for me.  One is for my brother and the other is for my boss.  I wish I could have 4 pairs of Aces  
happy.gif

The maroon shirt is custom.  I'm thinking about getting that logo/emblem screened on a Nike Dri-Fit shirt.  Gotta polish up the ACE "Spade" logo and figure out where I should put it.

Nice pics Hugo...and on a side note: THE LAKERS ARE GARBAGE RIGHT NOW! Doesnt look like they are going to repeat. Our PG situation has finally caught up to us and they have no IDENTITY on either end of the floor. They have a good record off mere talent, but no heart, hustle, muscle, or a collective bball IQ to win it again.

Ok, back to the Kobe V.

Finally got myself a pair of Aces...probably the only HOH release that made me want to jump...when they dropped I couldnt make it out to get them and as fate would have it, I am united with them and "I'm feelin' you!"

laker-fan-vic-the-brick-fullj_getty-73920300ab003_suns_lakers_4_02_13_pm.jpg

fcc35174eba93f8e1312f62e33bf26860db999a.jpg
da515be53a1cf33546bdee99098bdfd6f571d31.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Finally got myself a pair of Aces...probably the only HOH release that made me want to jump...when they dropped I couldnt make it out to get them and as fate would have it, I am united with them and I'm feelin' it!

fcc35174eba93f8e1312f62e33bf26860db999a.jpg
Wish I had Vick the Brick to calm me down right now over that garbage going on behind those Ace's, lol. HORRIBLE!

I agree jdub... Looks like they're struggling to keep up with whoever they play. Looks like they're going to lose tonight... and if they play the same way tomorrow... give Utah another W.

Is Kobe having trouble with his Del Sols? They kept zooming in on it for some reason... maybe they just want to make us drool.

Ive been sleeping on all the zkv until I finally found a sketchy enough new ebayer to have a good price on them.  But he shot me some good pics and sent them out quick.  So I got them today and they are fully legit, thank goodness.

There's a few threads in sneaker showcase already with Kobes...I know I started one, and I think there might be two more.

Might just want to build off of one of those?

Am I cool enough to join?
nerd.gif

I would definitely join Team Kobe! I probably wouldn't get in though since I dont really know any of you haha
P.S. nice Ace's everyone! Your pics are making me want to get a third or fourth pair haha

Originally Posted by jdub562

Nice pics Hugo...and on a side note: THE LAKERS ARE GARBAGE RIGHT NOW! Doesnt look like they are going to repeat. Our PG situation has finally caught up to us and they have no IDENTITY on either end of the floor. They have a good record off mere talent, but no heart, hustle, muscle, or a collective bball IQ to win it again.

Ok, back to the Kobe V.

Naw man look at the last few years what happens up until the finals doesn't matter at all
grin.gif
with that said im happy we will be forced to get another PG next season
pimp.gif

on another note my DKs came in today
pimp.gif
Just need a pair of Bruce Lees then im done until the USAs and Blackouts drop...

Now the Del Sol's are starting to become another bad luck shoe for Kobe. I'll still get them like I did the Chaos though
laugh.gif

When I see.. Wear... Touch.. Grab.. Hold... Feel...Clutch.. Grasp  and Caress Kobe V's.... I must must must do this
23r06dt.jpg

You Want it

You need it

You desire it

You cherish it

You crave it

You Lather with it

Bathe in it

Its yours

You love it

God Bless America

Amen