OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Anyone have pics of those black/purple/turqoise shorts? I have yet to see them in person and still dont see which shoes they match.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

HAHA i feel the same way and I got Duke to win in my bracket... too bad i can only win 2nd place if they do win... AND yeah the Dukes are restocking for next week... so be on the look out!
Restock?!? Nice.
pimp.gif
I missed them the first time around because of work, but I'll be off all of next week.

Please keep us posted.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont get when people say Athletes arent worth the money?

People dont complain when they see actors and entertainers making millions.

I bet their are way more people that could do what Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt or Jay Leno do then  people can do what Kobe Bryant, Lebron James,Peyton Manning and Alex Rodriguez consisently do.
let me clarify, entertainers and athletes make too much compared to teachers and etc who should make more than they get, but we all know public servants get no money.
frown.gif

btw i only mentioned athletes and not entertainers because it was a response to kobe extension...trust me i dont think kobe doesnt deserve it, im just saying, when you take how much he gets in his extension and put it next to a teacher for example, its just sad....but we all know its a private sector so $$$ is everywhere whereas public is no money.
wink.gif

im just saying. so you guys should calm down haha didnt know i was hurting people's feelings with my comment, dont worry i wont bash on jocks again. LoL

You're right about that....I thought you were being like one of those people who call into talk shows and complain
laugh.gif
 You're right is any athlete or entertainer worth like 200 times more than a teacher is? No.  It is kinda sad that certain professions get paid so little relative to another profession.
It's basic economics. If the Lakers make (just using a random number)$50 million a year having Kobe play for them, paying him $30 million ayear is a no-brainer.

Back to the shoes... I rolled my ankle in my Chaos' on Friday but I'm pretty sure the outrigger prevented a full-blown ankle roll which would've resulted in at least a sprained ankle. I didn't feel any pain and felt relieved.

you know the kobe V is doing something right when rolling your ankle makes you feel good and relieved.

wait a minute. dukes r gonna get a restock. can we more info i wanna gonna pick up another pair next week if the dukes restock them they r it

i have a serous love/hate problem with all these kobe cw's coming out for the iv's and now the v's. just picked up my 2nd pair of home rice's and would love to get my hands on some dukes, but my wallet is already on it's last breath as we speak. :/ i haven't even gotten any id's and they offer the real deal delsol color and not that nasty-wanna-be-delsol aka varsity maize.

i have a serous love/hate problem with all these kobe cw's coming out for the iv's and now the v's. just picked up my 2nd pair of home rice's and would love to get my hands on some dukes, but my wallet is already on it's last breath as we speak. :/ i haven't even gotten any id's and they offer the real deal delsol color and not that nasty-wanna-be-delsol aka varsity maize.

Back
Top Bottom