OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont get when people say Athletes arent worth the money?

People dont complain when they see actors and entertainers making millions.

I bet their are way more people that could do what Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt or Jay Leno do then  people can do what Kobe Bryant, Lebron James,Peyton Manning and Alex Rodriguez consisently do.
let me clarify, entertainers and athletes make too much compared to teachers and etc who should make more than they get, but we all know public servants get no money.
frown.gif

btw i only mentioned athletes and not entertainers because it was a response to kobe extension...trust me i dont think kobe doesnt deserve it, im just saying, when you take how much he gets in his extension and put it next to a teacher for example, its just sad....but we all know its a private sector so $$$ is everywhere whereas public is no money.
wink.gif

im just saying. so you guys should calm down haha didnt know i was hurting people's feelings with my comment, dont worry i wont bash on jocks again. LoL

you can say that again. I'm a teacher in the hood and I don't get paid!

anyone notice that powell was able to use the prpl swoosh/tongue logo option??? sucks for us...haha

now i have to go and wash my eyes after reading...skimming through a lot of the homer posts in this thread...vince, i don't know how you do it...haha

I swear swoosh border and midsole are the only things holding me back from ordering IDs. I wouldn't mind more colors on the exotic toe piece and eyestay.

Powells IDs lookin good. I thought Mbenga wore peak or pro-wings or somethin.

New Kobe gar on NDC. 3 shorts and a Renlentless shirt

EDIT-I put the link but, it doesn't load to the proper page, sorry

sdubl- same here. the 3 swoosh border and 2 midsole colors they have just don't seem right with the rest of the shoes i make. Hopefully we see more color options real soon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont get when people say Athletes arent worth the money?

People dont complain when they see actors and entertainers making millions.

I bet their are way more people that could do what Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt or Jay Leno do then  people can do what Kobe Bryant, Lebron James,Peyton Manning and Alex Rodriguez consisently do.
let me clarify, entertainers and athletes make too much compared to teachers and etc who should make more than they get, but we all know public servants get no money.
frown.gif

btw i only mentioned athletes and not entertainers because it was a response to kobe extension...trust me i dont think kobe doesnt deserve it, im just saying, when you take how much he gets in his extension and put it next to a teacher for example, its just sad....but we all know its a private sector so $$$ is everywhere whereas public is no money.
wink.gif

im just saying. so you guys should calm down haha didnt know i was hurting people's feelings with my comment, dont worry i wont bash on jocks again. LoL

You're right about that....I thought you were being like one of those people who call into talk shows and complain
laugh.gif
 You're right is any athlete or entertainer worth like 200 times more than a teacher is? No.  It is kinda sad that certain professions get paid so little relative to another profession.

Ehh....I prefer Dukes with no logo now that I have em. Wore em yesterday...such a dope shoe. My seciond time wearing Vs and I love the heel zoom. I just wish the forefoot zoom was a lil thicker...I prob feel that way because I rock em casually.

Btw...anyone in here from Palmdale? Just curious because sometimes I see dudes that look like they'd be in this thread while I'm out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3
Just signed 3-yr extension for LA..$90M
pimp.gif

OT: how much did Michael Jordan earn during his last year for the Bulls .?
Jordan earned 36 million in his last contract with the Bulls..highest paid player ever..

I read it was 33 million, not 36. Kobe is the 2nd player in NBA History ever to get a 30+ million dollar season behing Jordan.

I know this has been asked before, and I tried to search, but where can I find that Aces Nation Tee in a Large?

I found the school website title Aceshoops.com, but all they have are youth sizes.

^^damn and that was how many years ago
eek.gif
so compared to that and todays economy Kobes 30 mil a year is like chump change
grin.gif

30 mil is def not chump change really...what I'm saying is that 30 mil now compared to 30 mil then is a pretty big difference value wise because of inflation.

Damn really regret selling the dukes. co-sign on looking better without the "D" on the back.

I really hate this thread.......everytime I enter I feel another $150 fall out my wallet.
frown.gif

Kobe V =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^damn and that was how many years ago
eek.gif
so compared to that and todays economy Kobes 30 mil a year is like chump change
grin.gif
That was in 1997-98 NBA Season so yeah his money in that season is definitely worth more than Kobe now because times have changed like you said..but it's still 30 million..shoot..i'll take 200,000 from Kobe or MJ now lmao..

I wish my teaching salary was half their salaries..

I guess this is also the Kobe Bryant/Lakers thread
laugh.gif
. No worries, I love how I read this thread a few days ago and now it is 15 more pages for me to read! Gotta love the Kobe V's.

Originally Posted by abernja

I really hate this thread.......everytime I enter I feel another $150 fall out my wallet.
frown.gif

Kobe V =
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Word! Good thing I only like half or less of the CWs, But I'm debating on getting my ID pair. 

Just ordered a pair of ASGs for my homie @ HOHLA.

They still had Rices, Aces, USCs on display as well as GRs. Basically only pair I didn't see was Dukes.

Back
Top Bottom