OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

That calis finest tee is def the nicest kobe tee out so far, but im staying away cause i wouldnt feel right wearing a tee with the cali flag on it. Even though im a lakers fan, i cant represent cali. Thats like someone in cali rocking a tee with the statue of liberty on it.

0f5159e9991b10489c39e32c2e7026f2c6e3ea8.pjpg

finally got my all-stars in yesterday and my pops and dukes should be on the way.  the v's sure are addicting.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

finally got my all-stars in yesterday and my pops and dukes should be on the way.  the v's sure are addicting.
tongue.gif

Nice collection...who woulda thought anyone would double up on the RICE V. lol jk
laugh.gif

all good DLEE, i just want more options... i really dont wana make the same damn shoe just with a diff sole lol

and agree UrNotLike. there are some shirts that we just cant wear.... sucks cause some of the designs are dope.

Originally Posted by peks03

tongue.gif
Nice collection, although I'm not really feeling the lace swap on the Aways (too much purple) and Inlines (too much white) but the other lace swaps look great.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Just ordered my cali's finest tee... Had to order from NTLV as NTLA wasn't answering the phone.

just placed an order with NTLV after reading your post.. good looks!

nice lace swap on the laker home and aways peks03.

i'm still waiting to pull te trigger on the laker homes and inlines. holding out for the inline aways.

Originally Posted by BOLT55

nice lace swap on the laker home and aways peks03.

i'm still waiting to pull te trigger on the laker homes and inlines. holding out for the inline aways.
what are the inline aways? i've never seen those before... too many kobe colorways.... i've resisted the v's so far tho! only have 5 to my name haha aways, homes, aces, dk and lees!

I like the lace switch on the aways peks03. i might do that to mine. i havent found a good combo for the aways, and i hate the original laces

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey eastbay rep, what's the fit on the mamba and relentless tees? thanks
Just follow the sizing chart that we have for sizing information.  You can find it by scrolling down to the description and clicking on the "Sizing" tab, when viewing the tees on our website.
Originally Posted by lj12

are you guys getting the cali finest shirts or the black mamba long sleeves that HOH has?
After looking in our system, I was not able to locate the California's Finest shirt or the Black Mamba L/S shirts.  It appears that we may not be receiving these shirts.  I will check our system once a week to see if any new information comes up and will post an update if I see any new information.

EastbayRep - Ray

^Liking that colorway....I'm okay with the soles not being clear....At least they won't discolor as fast....

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by never wear them

dope stuff Ferrari. my assumption is that, Aces are one of your favorites? lol. that new avy looks
pimp.gif

liking that shirt DLEE. dont know if i would wear it, but i really like it.
Thanks man! I may throw my hat in the ID war that is going on! LOL
laugh.gif

you jumping in with us??? you and ed can prepare to lose then. lol

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

My boy just got free tickets for game 1
pimp.gif

what V's to rock hummmm

Inlines with the white home jersey? 

That's what I would go with.

Call me crazy, but I have this weird superstition to only wear the color jersey they are wearing that particular game. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom