OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by mike2389

I'm not feeling the blackouts.

Had they been all black, i'd buy for sure.

same as here.

Co-sign. Even if they had been all black, I can't justify paying $100+ for an all-black sneaker--even if they are Kobe's. 

Originally Posted by CFC24

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by mike2389

I'm not feeling the blackouts.

Had they been all black, i'd buy for sure.

same as here.

Co-sign. Even if they had been all black, I can't justify paying $100+ for an all-black sneaker--even if they are Kobe's. 
i sort of agree. if it was all black that would be awesome, however i did dish out 125 for blackcat jordan IVs. and those are still
pimp.gif

Blackouts are just okay..nothin special..not worth the hype you guys are makin it out to b..
laugh.gif

Pair will b copped on EA..guarantee these hit sales racks quickly..

eh the blackouts are alright...only purple is on the sig, minus the purple on the bottom which is barely visible unless you run with your feet kicking like a horse lol...it should have been matte black flywire as is WITH metallic black instead of grey imo

They look good in those pics, but I'm not gonna go off of what FTL unlocked has. Some of their pictures didn't even match what the released version like the DK's and Draft Day's. We'll see what the final look is closer to its release date hopefully.

been waiting on blackouts and all this talk about them is good because that means release date should be rollin around. Got my store credit ready and waiting for these. Now if only i could find DS ASGs for an alright price. Then i could try and avoid this thread.("try")

I don't know what it is but these FOOTLOCKERS(socal) aren't giving me store credit for my INLINES.

Where are the cool FTL's in socal(valley)?

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

LO superstitous as back in home gradients

Exactly what I was thinking. HAHAHA

Anything that will help him get his game back, lol

anyway, finally saw the POP's and Draft Days in persontoday. POP's are nice, but I have to hold off for a bit (heading to the Bay for a week tomorrow morning, and then off to  Vegas 3 days later), andthe Draft Days are nice but not enough to cop at retail. Sole is superclean though. Dark laces are a must for them though.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

black outs will go on sale quickly

correct. which will be the reason why i will get 2 pairs. these will be used for the blacktop courts.

So y'all are saying they will sell out quickly or sit on shelves?

sit. imo... but look what happened with the whiteout IVs... it has that patent flywire.... so it might sell good. you never know

Back
Top Bottom