OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

hey dubs, finally got a pair of kobes in the mail. now i can start talking in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I felt ZK1 fit half a size big..I'm a true 11.5 and can wear an 11 in them. Definetly one of my fav shoes to ball in, the cushioning is amazing.

SAME HERE! I have the all stars and bought them in 11.5, got home and realized too big.. Tried the 11 next day and it fit PERFECT! The cushioning indeed is awesome too, little spongy though..

Seen the DK's in Hong Kong since January. Actually was there when they first hit the shelves over there, biggest size I could find was an 11
ohwell.gif
. That was after hitting up A LOT of places in the malls, then sneaker street, then the Nike store off Canton Rd. No good for my size 12.5/13. But finding anything bigger thatn 11 there is always a challenge. I remember they were going for 999 HK$. The ZK4 were going for 989 HK$ which I thought was funny that they made the ZK5's a little over $1 US than the ZK4's.

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey dubs, finally got a pair of kobes in the mail. now i can start talking in this thread
laugh.gif

Welcome and join us fools!! Yeah which one you get?

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by Sneaky

How you guys still finding the Dk's for retail?
nerd.gif
in the States i'm guessing one has to have some pretty nice hook-ups, but the DK can still be found in Hong Kong and the Philippines for retail.  just a couple of places i've found them recently...picked up my 1st pair at Toronto Sports in HK and my 2nd just last night in the Philippines.

Where in PI did you get yours?  Thanks

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

on ZK1 if you go a half size up that is the way to go if you are going to hoop in em

more like go half size down

i agree, i went half a size down on these for playing basketball in them.

Originally Posted by GZA73

laugh.gif
Welcome and join us fools!! Yeah which one you get?

s dubl wrote:

BigJ...haha fa sho homie! Whatd you get?
nerd.gif

i just got the all stars. found some for pretty much retail and im a sucker for red shoes for some reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

on ZK1 if you go a half size up that is the way to go if you are going to hoop in em

more like go half size down

i agree, i went half a size down on these for playing basketball in them.
gonna have to look into buying this shoe.. everyone says it's great but i have never even tried them on
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Welcome to the addiction, Jed....lol.  Nice on the ASG pick-up!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

laugh.gif

Addiction is right, i've copped the dk, and chao's now i'm hooked, those blackouts above are serious.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Addiction is right, i've copped the dk, and chao's now i'm hooked, those blackouts above are serious.  
LOL...see you Zoom Kobe Anonymous meetings too, A! 

nike, why did you guys have to put a dash of purple on the blackouts? now my poor abused wallet is going to feel yet lighter again! i already told myself that i wasn't going to get the blackouts unless nike somehow put some del sol or purple in them and they had to go and put some purple on them. is there an AA or something for shoe collectors?
embarassed.gif

Blackouts are on the list, thanks for the pics Adrian. Some of those pics from FTL unlocked have been wrong with some of the Kobe V's cw, hopefully we'll see some more pics of the final cw.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

laugh.gif

the woman is not gonna like my "new" problem then. see u guys in class and hopefully not in the pickup thread
laugh.gif

blackouts are dope!

Back
Top Bottom