OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I meant like create 50 emails with my correct info tho. But if NTLA is getting them, HOHla is also. I mean, overseas have em already.

The jackets will end up in outlets.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I meant like create 50 emails with my correct info tho. But if NTLA is getting them, HOHla is also. I mean, overseas have em already.

Lol if you win, they'll void you anyway
laugh.gif

"There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries will be void."

Originally Posted by kobehead

Lol if you win, they'll void you anyway
laugh.gif

"There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries will be
void."

Well then I'm entering everyone in my family.

It's [email protected] Tony.

I emailed and got my response to wait till Monday for the results.

Was actually thinking of creating Some
email accounts to increase my chances
laugh.gif
but it ain't that serious....

did anyone else get a "response email"  like NWT?? j.w b/c i entered but never got any response. just want to make sure i did everything correctly.

EDIT ** haha NVM i just got the response email
happy.gif

GL everyone!!! hoping if i dont win, at least some of us Niketalkers will........

its gna be very interesting to see if the Staples event will the only release in the entire U.S, or will they also release at HOH's and this is jsut some special event for L.A folks

I WON...I WON...says I'm an instant winner!!!!!!!!!!!

By not giving a damn about the pack. Only reason I'd want it would be to flip and buy more GRs.

and dang a $400 jacket? that !** better be made of gold or something for it to be worth that much...

Come on guys, seriously?  This may be imo, the worst colorway other than the v-days, and I am fairly certain if it were a GR, would sit on shelves for months.  I can't help but re-iterate, that other than the USA and Del Sol colorway, the Kobe 5 was best represented by the first 3 or 4 colorways that dropped.  Chaos, DK, BL, Aways, etc... 

It's [email protected] Tony.

I emailed and got my response to wait till Monday for the results.

Was actually thinking of creating Some
email accounts to increase my chances
laugh.gif
but it ain't that serious....
from the contest rules....There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.

I wonder how many people that actually want the pack will get it without having to pay reseller prices...kinda lame on Nikes part to do something like that. Limited to HOH or Niketowns OK, but a lottery with 200 pairs...then you have to buy em c'mon. No bueno! Bet you'll see 150 of em on ebay for $1000+

Plus the fact sizes aren't guranteed is gonna make it worse. $@#$ that pack. Only part I like is the laces on the hyperdunks.

haha guess only socal heads will get a chance at em.  like the da vinci's.  

for some reason i have a good feeling on this one..........
grin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

a lottery with 200 pairs...then you have to buy em c'mon. No bueno! Bet you'll see 150 of em on ebay for $1000+
The profits from the event will benefit LAUSD's sports programs.

It's basically a charitable donation.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I wonder how many people that actually want the pack will get it without having to pay reseller prices...kinda lame on Nikes part to do something like that. Limited to HOH or Niketowns OK, but a lottery with 200 pairs...then you have to buy em c'mon. No bueno! Bet you'll see 150 of em on ebay for $1000+

Put me down as a person who wants a pack for personal use.  I couldn't get the V's on my feet fast enough.

I was just thinking.  I put my name into the contest but the only way I could justify the emergency flight is if I won the signed pack.  If the damn shoe(s) are signed I couldn't wear em.  Win/Lose.  Bleh.

Back
Top Bottom