OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Now that's the abstractability I like.... Yo but foreal tho...... Your working with a D90..... I ain't no photographer but those pics...... c'mon..... You ain't gotta lie to kick it....

Aston Martin Pack. Only 200 winners.... Enter now. Winners will be able to purchase the pack on the 13th at Staples. Not guaranteed size...
eyes.gif

http://inside.nike.com/bl...-bryant-and-aston-martin

wait so there will be no actual RELEASE? just a lottery sweepstakes???????? ........... that kinda sucks... and no guarenteed size? hahaa nike is becoming more and more of a joke. smh (unless i win that is haha)

I don't like either shoes in the AM pack fortunately.
All this overrated underrated talk is kinda funny to me. Everyone's got their favorites, which seems to vary. Just means that Nike came through for us with the colorways for this shoe imo.
Now waiting to get a date on the USAs

The IVs and Vs are both great in their own rights....

I have tons of both but my IV are collecting much dust lately....

i wonder what the mean by saying "you can bring a friend to the A.M event"

does that mean they also have an opp. to buy the pack, or do they just get to tag along?? lol we'll see........ hopefully at least a handful of NikeTalkers win out of / 200

what u guys think? any NT winners haha.

guess only L.A folks have a chance

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i wonder what the mean by saying "you can bring a friend to the A.M event"

does that mean they also have an opp. to buy the pack, or do they just get to tag along?? lol we'll see........ hopefully at least a handful of NikeTalkers win out of / 200

what u guys think? any NT winners haha.

guess only L.A folks have a chance
Tag along.

So quick q and PM with an answer if you dont want to post. This Aston MArtin Pack sweepstakes only allows you the opportunity to purchase the pack? YOu dont win the pack free of charge? I wasnt sure when reading about it on the website

Originally Posted by monstar

So quick q and PM with an answer if you dont want to post. This Aston MArtin Pack sweepstakes only allows you the opportunity to purchase the pack? YOu dont win the pack free of charge? I wasnt sure when reading about it on the website
Purchase the pack. Nike aint giving out free shoes.
laugh.gif

Those pics of the AM pack look sexy. NTLA's facebook already said they're getting them just no release date, so I don't think that's the only way to get them. It would be cool to see what kind of event they have going on though. Hopefully it's not as f***ed up like the fan scam, I mean jam.

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's [email protected] Tony.

I emailed and got my response to wait till Monday for the results.

Was actually thinking of creating Some
email accounts to increase my chances
laugh.gif
but it ain't that serious....
Alright cool thanks Edwin.

I believe they check for your name, phone, age etc lol so email accounts wont work.
laugh.gif

So the $700 rumor is true. But $400 for a jacket.
indifferent.gif
I'd cop two packs instead...

Back
Top Bottom