OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i have a strong feeling that they will pick only socal residents hence the reason why they asked for our location.

wonder what the "big event" is going to be all about??

maybe we get to play kobe 1v1? lol thatd be one memorable experience..... crossing him up and breaking his ankles, ruining his championship hopes? ahah i kidd i kid.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ haha seriously, but i doubt it'll be completely "random". im sure they'll throw out out of staters prior to the random drawing.

heck, lets say you lived in SF or Norcal, 7-8 hour drive. would u make the trip????
if i was selected, i would just cause i can chill with fam out there...but to bad im flying out to New Orleans the next day.  Sucks to be me if i was one of the selected few!

Those "VI's" have the same exact bottom sole and "Traction" logo as the Dream Season II. Not to mention they look like them overall. Could just been a Dream Season II sample like some have suggested.

Originally Posted by emjay

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ haha seriously, but i doubt it'll be completely "random". im sure they'll throw out out of staters prior to the random drawing.

heck, lets say you lived in SF or Norcal, 7-8 hour drive. would u make the trip????
if i was selected, i would just cause i can chill with fam out there...but to bad im flying out to New Orleans the next day.  Sucks to be me if i was one of the selected few!

haha i probably would too, just cause im a college student with little responsibility. but i ccouldnt see many working men take off a thursday to drive/fly to socal for sneakers. 

good thinig im going to school out here, only thing i need to worry about is getting selected...... haha

I'm thinking big picture. I signed up to win it all. I wouldn't go if they e-mailed me with the potential to get a pack. I would for the signed pack, though.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

The dream season II kind of has the exact same sole as those 6 samples..

i think they're just dream season 2 samples... it's the only thing that makes sense.

that jacket looks dope...

wearing these for today.

4596602647_a1a951d1af.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

May 10 · Nike Zoom Kobe VI (6) Samples | Sneak Peek

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-1.jpg

At this point in the release cycle, we’re still seeing a steady flow of new Nike Zoom Kobe Vs, but wouldn’t you like to see the next upcoming Kobe Bryant signature?!  This mysterious sample appears to be an early version of the Zoom Kobe VI.  Whether this sample proves to be the final version or if it sees revisions is yet to be seen, but at least you can say you got an early glimpse.  Pictured above is another lowtop look, this particular pair going with a super-simple white-on-black colorway.  The shots are somewhat shadowy, but you can still make out Flywire on the side panels, plus an interestingly sculpted midsole.  There’s also a new ‘KB’ insignia on the heel whereupon the ‘B’ is pushed toward resembling an ‘8′, so check out more images after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for updates on all of Kobe’s Nikes.  via HoopChina

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-2.jpg

Ladies and gentleman lucky for you these are not the VI's...these are the MS II's....great shoe but not the VI's...trust me VI's are alot better
wink.gif
.....the MS II will also come in a cool colorway with a snakeskin toe

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

May 10 · Nike Zoom Kobe VI (6) Samples | Sneak Peek

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-1.jpg

At this point in the release cycle, we’re still seeing a steady flow of new Nike Zoom Kobe Vs, but wouldn’t you like to see the next upcoming Kobe Bryant signature?!  This mysterious sample appears to be an early version of the Zoom Kobe VI.  Whether this sample proves to be the final version or if it sees revisions is yet to be seen, but at least you can say you got an early glimpse.  Pictured above is another lowtop look, this particular pair going with a super-simple white-on-black colorway.  The shots are somewhat shadowy, but you can still make out Flywire on the side panels, plus an interestingly sculpted midsole.  There’s also a new ‘KB’ insignia on the heel whereupon the ‘B’ is pushed toward resembling an ‘8′, so check out more images after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for updates on all of Kobe’s Nikes.  via HoopChina

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-sample-2.jpg

Ladies and gentleman lucky for you these are not the VI's...these are the MS II's....great shoe but not the VI's...trust me VI's are alot better
wink.gif
.....the MS II will also come in a cool colorway with a snakeskin toe
The hell are MS IIs?

Mid-Season II? I think you mean Dream Season II

HOLY SH#!@&!!!!! I WAS SELECTED IN THE ASTON MARTIN DRAWING!!!!  Never really won anything before so real excited!!!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

HOLY SH#!@&!!!!! I WAS SELECTED IN THE ASTON MARTIN DRAWING!!!!  Never really won anything before so real excited!!!
Make sure to post pics when you get the pack!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

lucky guy!!!!!!! good luck getting your size! grab me one if you can't! haha

^ Congrats Man. im #177
ohwell.gif
Does that mean were guaranteed to purchase the shoe?  And I wonder if its transferable.

More pics of DKs...

30a3542eef24ac54a5ecd51d83737dc79c44943.jpg

8f3258ee28a9daa1d548dbea3285c0ba1d4177d.jpg

Extra glue above third eyelet from left, poor quality control/sloppy workmanship:
a6d2572e97adaa03d798f7eb808cc5832c0fc1c.jpg

Also picked up some Inlines a few weeks ago, for your viewing pleasure:

af915deaaaa7d38f8aafa80ea88e2e0bbc0d0cc.jpg

af6152efa9a9d486632177696072409e47700fd.jpg

Bonus, abstractability pose:

280257fe9fa5daa6dcb839baaece71983d1ad30.jpg

Bring on Del Sols!

Back
Top Bottom