OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Yea the backpack was at my niketown since last week. I picked it up, I really like it. Congrats on everyone who was selected. I hope they come out later again at more spots.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Pink IV>V but I'd still take the V if they released
but then again, i think every IV colorway > V version of that colorway.

aka, IV's > V's. IMO. don't flame.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Congrats to those who got selected....I just hope none of y'all all of a sudden "run into money problems"
eyes.gif
or something and have to sell your packs.

or conveniently decide they "dont like them anymore" and should sell them so that someone else can "appreciate" them.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

I won the contest as well.
pimp.gif
Pretty much guaranteed my size since I'm so close to the front
smokin.gif
I will be taking a lot of pics and will be posting them here for yall.

Let's hope you're right.......

sp8y6v.jpg

yo guys whats up, can i get a little help. i want to get those nike red laces, im a size 13 what size should i get.

congrats to all the NTers that got picked for the aston martins, cant wait to see pics and what not. hopefully most of you keep the shoes instead of reselling.

Grats to all you guys who won the raffle for AM purchase
smile.gif

Will you guys rock em? I would try but I think in the end I'd just keep em ds forever
frown.gif

AM HD> V's imo though :}

man everyone who won the contest on nt is from ca. i bet nike only chose people from ca because they knew it would be difficult for people from other states to make it. at least i still got a chance to get them if they drop at hoh. del sols looking good.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

yo s dub thanks, i thought so too on the large. im just scared it would be too short.

it might be....I wear a 13 too, but I havent tried any (RED) laces on my Kobes yet.

I have $$ for 2 more Kobe V. I'm not working right now.. should i save them for 2 Kobe VI shoes or just get 2 more Kobe V's?

help.  Kobe V are so fresh

I never win %*+$

but this is why i have a nike rep she better come threw or else

im gona cry like a little school girl.....

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

I have $$ for 2 more Kobe V. I'm not working right now.. should i save them for 2 Kobe VI shoes or just get 2 more Kobe V's?

help.  Kobe V are so fresh

VIs probably won't drop until Christmas at the earliest, you can find a job by then.

Then again if you don't have a job, maybe kicks shouldn't be high on your priority list.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

yo s dub thanks, i thought so too on the large. im just scared it would be too short.

the red laces on my size 12's i can do up all the way but i find them a little too short still.

Congrats to all those that won a chance to buy the AM pack. The Del Sols need to hurry up and release already.

Back
Top Bottom