OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Got these today & used them as my weapons of war for tonight; and I killed at will.  Definitely the best Kobe V I've played in.  The clear sole has better traction than the regulars.  I really want some DK's & ASG's now & can't wait for the Draft Days & thoses white, yellow & black joints.

^^ but wouldnt 2 i.d's = close to or over $400?

i guess i.ds are essentially the MOST EXCLUSIVE lol......... 1/1

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Got my conformation email from nike! Can't wait for Thursday!
Got mine as well.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^
eek.gif

And the $400 jacket.  YIKES!
The event is for charity raising 200k for basketball fir kids or something.
if they truley cared for the charity, they would widely release the packs and they would still sell out meaning more $ for the charity.. smh, nike never ceases to amaze us.

Originally Posted by abstractability

$310 retail not $300...

What the !@#$ is Nike thinking?
The Kobe Bryant/Aston Martin collaboration packconsists of a two-pair footwear set containing one pair of the Hyperdunk –Aston Martin DB9 and one pair of the Zoom Kobe V – Aston Martin Edition(purchase price $300), and one KOBE AM leather jacket (purchase price $400). 

Originally Posted by kobehead

$310 retail not $300...

The Kobe Bryant/Aston Martin collaboration packconsists of a two-pair footwear set containing one pair of the Hyperdunk –Aston Martin DB9 and one pair of the Zoom Kobe V – Aston Martin Edition(purchase price $300), and one KOBE AM leather jacket (purchase price $400). 

so to get the pack you need to buy the jacket as well or is it optional? if required that is a bad deal

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by kobehead

$310 retail not $300...

so to get the pack you need to buy the jacket as well or is it optional? if required that is a bad deal
Nah optional.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

Personally I'd rather do another pair or so of IDs and get a GR instead of dropping 300+ for the pack....

agree shaun... ima just do another id. 

you wouldnt be saying that if you were one of the staple center winners........ 
grin.gif

lol but i feel you, outside of winning a spot, it seems like these will be a difficult cop and a lot of hassle.... may not be worth it for some.

SoCal heads: Just went to WSS yesterday and Vdays are marked down to $89.99, and Homes are $119.99

only city getting the am pack is la. no if thats not some hype !%# i dont know what is. this is just like the sugar ray allen retro 8 pe that only released in new york but those were way better. i still like the pack but i would only be willing to pay retail.

Back
Top Bottom