OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

if i wanted to get some new laces, what length would i need for it to be the same length as the stock laces? thanks in advance. much appreciated.

This from Niketown L.A.

Niketown L.A.

The "Aston Martin" pack inspired by Kobe Bryant will be launching on Friday, May 14th at 8am. Due to the demand and limited quantity of the pack, we will be doing a raffle for the chance to purchase the shoes. To be eligible for the raffle you must be here between 7 -8am. Camping out prior to the launch will not be allowed. If you have any questions or concerns about the launch, please do not call the store. We will be answering all questions on our Facebook page. Thank you

Sad I didn't win the raffle on Thurs. and I definitely can't go to LA on a Friday morning... Don't they know people have jobs? It's OK I guess. Hopefully Nike releases another pack.. maybe a Toyota Camry pack for all the other losers who can't get the AM pack.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Sad I didn't win the raffle on Thurs. and I definitely can't go to LA on a Friday morning... Don't they know people have jobs? It's OK I guess. Hopefully Nike releases another pack.. maybe a Toyota Camry pack for all the other losers who can't get the AM pack.

So there can be a falty tongue, that leans over to the side of the shoe, then trips your other foot, and you land face first on the concrete. 

Yeah I know
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by abstractability

So there can be a falty tongue, that leans over to the side of the shoe, then trips your other foot, and you land face first on the concrete. 

Yeah I know
grin.gif
wouldn't be the first time I fell while walking.....

^^i just saw that in the lakers v. suns thread. what an idiot. i was so dumbfounded by his comment i just left. i couldn't even muster the energy to post a reply. until now, good sig lol

Originally Posted by dsquared

^^i just saw that in the lakers v. suns thread. what an idiot. i was so dumbfounded by his comment i just left. i couldn't even muster the energy to post a reply. until now, good sig lol

Thanks. 

It speaks for itself doesn't it? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

For my Aston Martin letter I just replied to The original email. Is that the correct way?
Thats what I did. Did anyone get a respond? I faxed also just to be safe.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

For my Aston Martin letter I just replied to The original email. Is that the correct way?
Thats what I did. Did anyone get a respond? I faxed also just to be safe.

Thats what I did as well. I scanned it and attached it. No response.

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

HOH LA will have the pack on friday and I'm not positive, but I think the rest of the HOH's will have the pack as well.
Source? and will it be a raffle like NTLA or are we going to have to camp out?

hoh la is 100% releasing them on friday. i know because i called and asked. now i have to hope and pray that hoh houston gets some so i can actually cop this pack. hoh la did not know if other hoh are getting them. they said they have not even received their shipment yet but they are def getting them before friday. if we do end up getting them in houston, i will just cop the pack and eff the jacket. its always hot in houston anyway, no need for a jacket.

Originally Posted by riddla713

hoh la is 100% releasing them on friday. i know because i called and asked. now i have to hope and pray that hoh houston gets some so i can actually cop this pack. hoh la did not know if other hoh are getting them. they said they have not even received their shipment yet but they are def getting them before friday. if we do end up getting them in houston, i will just cop the pack and eff the jacket. its always hot in houston anyway, no need for a jacket.

I wish I lived near a HOH 
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
. I really need this pack!!! 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by andfattoo

When do the USA's drop, if they do?
nerd.gif
theres a dude selling them on ebay
Pre-orders and for $230
laugh.gif

I'd rather wait and buy 2 pairs if I'm gonna spend that much

Hopefully they release late next month or July
nerd.gif

that guy has been doing it since the V's first dropped.

he needs to get a life IMO..

this is what the AM pack is and Nike the marketing geniuses that they are, know it.

"...in order to make a man or a boy covet a thing, it is only necessary to make the thing difficult to obtain." - Mark Twain

honestly, would you guys want these that badly if they were just a gr?

peks03 wrote:

honestly, would you guys want these that badly if they were just a gr?

yes................

i'd sell the HDs for a quick buck.

just cause they're limited, doesnt mean that they're ugly....

ppl tend to talk down on a shoe if its limited... its just the "in/cool thing" to do.

and this release is wack.... I'm prob gona put in OT at work tomorrow... 
smh.gif

and the fact that a lot of winners probably will not show up, the guests that are going along, will probably be asked if they want to purchase the pack if they still have some left over.

i called the hoh near me, hoh houston, and the dude that answered had no knowledge of the am pack. my connect that works there was not there but he will be there tomorrow. he always knows what hoh is getting weeks ahead of time so he should be able to tell me if they are getting them or not tomorrow. it could be a la release only cause so far the only places that have confirmed they are getting the pack is staples center event, ntla, and hoh la.

Back
Top Bottom