OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Double post, but wanted to say:

I had some friends over to watch the game and when they saw the Finals colorway on a slow-mo replay, they all loved it, even the non-shoe heads and guys who don't play ball. And I'm saying that because one guy had a good comment about these shoes that those of you who like the Finals V might appreciate:

"You know what these remind me of? With the white and the gold, it's the some colors are the greek gods, the white robes and the golden crowns. These looks like greek god shoes!"

I thought that was funny as hell, but pretty accurate too. What do ya'll think?

Zeus.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-finals-edition-new-images-05.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is probably what kobe liked to be made for the finals home since last year was a graffiti style and he wanted a simple yet kind of like last year with stats on the shoes so this is what he likes. I know these are very nice due to the gold white combo and it is the nba finals so the finals trophy is gold and that is what kobe is after. I know this will still sell out at hoh and niketown when released so those that don't like will surely miss out. Good luck getting these on RD.

Damn, anyone know if the Finals Homes are releasing on NDC/Swoosh? Would love to grab these on the discount.

Too much white for me. On that pic it looks like there is some nice design and background surrounding the concept. Any news on what the aways will look like or do we wait for game 3?

We will see what the Finals away looks like when they play game 3 in Boston...................... in freaking July........

WTH is up with this NBA playoff schedule.....????

Originally Posted by kob8

We will see what the Finals away looks like when they play game 3 in Boston...................... in freaking July........

WTH is up with this NBA playoff schedule.....????
its all about the $$$$$$
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
They want to put all the games on prime time when nothing else is on to compete with it.

the finals arent gonna have that much of a layoff besides games 1 and 2 having 2 full days off... 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 have a full day off only...

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

The details on the Home finals are awesome! I just don't like the gold, replace the gold with purple and they are much better. Really anxious to see the aways now.

Back
Top Bottom