OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

6/8/2010 is not July.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obviously I was being sarcastic about the July thing... I am just irritated that the playoffs started April 17 and we are now in June and then they still want to lag game 1 to game 2......Game 3 might as well be moved to July so the NBA can say it takes 3 "grueling" months after the season to determine the Champs..
roll.gif

Back to shoes....... I am guessing the Finals "aways" are gonna be black with the same gold heel cup and swoosh...
Anyone have any early info on the "aways"?

Whats the Hype on those Kobe Finals? I meen, They look like any other GR colorway.

Cop for the right price, Not willing to get in line and wait . Plus shoe is too white. Afraid that "Hot sauce
laugh.gif
" will spill and mess it up. That's just my opinion.

i kinda wish the home finals had the same print as the mama hyperdunks...or are they the same? i'd have to see em in person, but the detail on the mamba hyperdunks were sick. subtle but added a nice touch to the shoe.

blah

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

abernja wrote:

I've been on vacation from the ZKV topic for about the last 100 pages...

Can I get a CLIFF NOTES update as to what the future releases are? Availability?

I know about everything from the Del Sol and before.
USA's
Final's
Black Out
Miles Davis

There are a few more but nothing confirmed as of yet.

White/Varsity Maize
Wolf Grey/Daring Red
Ink/Black/Metallic Silver

yea call me crazy but, i think the "inks" might as well be the "finals aways" it would look good!!!! just my opinion, of course.

yea call me crazy but, i think the "inks" might as well be the "finals aways" it would look good!!!! just my opinion, of course.

Yeah, but Inks are months off.

Wouldn't Kobe be more likely to release something dropping sooner?...however limited it might be.

There's no way Kobe is going to wear the Inks for the Finals. It will be something very similar to the white pair that he is wearing now, but most likely in black similar to how last year's was. It will have the stats written on it as well.

lol @ Inks being aways, no f'ing chance.

I love the Finals Homes, but I'm almost positive Aways will be better.

I liked Aways > Home Finals when it came to the IV's.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Yeah, but Inks are months off.

Wouldn't Kobe be more likely to release something dropping sooner?...however limited it might be.

he wore Del Sols months in advance.......

I'm really feelin the inks. Id like to see a gold colorway like the inks. I think they'd have an adidas kobe2 sunshine vibe to them.

Excited to see the away pair... hopefully it is something special as opposed to pops or da vincis or something like that
Anyways, these came in earlier this week and I drove up home to grab them from my buddy, more pics in the other thread

auw3rc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom