OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So wait, with all the HOH calls last few pages, so they do external orders at all over the phone? Or you guys were just looking for inventory checks/

they dont do phone orders

Some sheikhs do have DKs...picked up an 8 yesterday for an NTer and they still had a 14. They said they got a restock after they re-released on the 20th.

haha...i'm still on the fence on that 14. i think i'll hold off and if they still have them...and if i'm feeling froggy... then and only then, the dk's will i own

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by DNeou20

so ive been on the fence with the rice...
i really want to like them but they're so bland
so i thought i'd PS the rice colorway a lil to what i'd like to see and would for sure cop
excuse the messiness, i need to refresh on my PS game hah... been a while

the heel cup was kind of hard to blend in, but the speckle would be toned down a bit hah

72ejjc.jpg

haha...what do you call those..."dirty rice"??? i think they would look better without the heel done imo...but i like the speckled soles

copped my rice, and the shoes dose not have those dots, the back panel is yellow instead of white.

I'M MOVING TO THE WEST COAST SO I CAN GET SHOES I WANT.

I'm so jealous. I wish I lived somewhere where DK's were just sitting around in a 14!! DAMN!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Some sheikhs do have DKs...picked up an 8 yesterday for an NTer and they still had a 14. They said they got a restock after they re-released on the 20th.
When did they get a re-restock?

they stocked the date that was supposedly the true release date...don't know if that made sense...haha

Ebw...you're a 14
nerd.gif

13 but 14 in Kobe's wouldn't be insane. I have a few 14's because they were all I could get my hands on. My 23's are 14 and fit fine. A lot of my Brooks for running are 14's as well due to the nature of swelling in running.

Ebw...you're a 14
nerd.gif

13 but 14 in Kobe's wouldn't be insane. I have a few 14's because they were all I could get my hands on. My 23's are 14 and fit fine. A lot of my Brooks for running are 14's as well due to the nature of swelling in running.

i went a half size up on the 23s... 14s will fit you fine... just dont cut your toe nails...

here's 2 more...
personally i love the green heel with the white heel cup
the sig would be yellow.

23jh2rs.jpg

2e0k3o2.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

here's 2 more...
personally i love the green heel with the white heel cup
the sig would be yellow.

23jh2rs.jpg

2e0k3o2.jpg

I really like how the V looks with a yellow base. I don't wear green so I have to pass.

dominic I still say you go with the larger speckles...and you call it "rice and beans" kobe v...it'll be game over. And if you don't like the way they turn out you could eat them..hahahah

h yeah... the clash in colors sucks... but I'm at UOregon lol
so they'd go great with some of the bball uni shorts haha
but i wouldn't cop the original rice, any of my PS of course lol

Ebw...haha sucks you don't live by a sheikh.
Yeah the best thing we have by me is called "fashion avenue". They get every Jordan release essentially and most LeBrons (had dunkmans earlier this week) but Kobe's are a no go as expected.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Did the Kobe line become FTL exclusive after the 1 due to the poor sales? I never really got the full story on that but figured that is what is was. I still have my ZK1 AS deadstock because I found them for 60. I remember when the 2 came out and it seemed like they were nowhere to be found. How do Shiekh get to carry Kobe?

Ahh, the ZK1. A beast in 2006. Went through 5 pairs of them joints. (Sorry was on my mind)

Ron-
haha it'd be a completely different colorway my friend haha.
dont even be talking about food right now man, super hungry haha
we'd have to refer back to how people called the IIIs waffles lol.

Ebw...haha sucks you don't live by a sheikh.
Yeah the best thing we have by me is called "fashion avenue". They get every Jordan release essentially and most LeBrons (had dunkmans earlier this week) but Kobe's are a no go as expected.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Did the Kobe line become FTL exclusive after the 1 due to the poor sales? I never really got the full story on that but figured that is what is was. I still have my ZK1 AS deadstock because I found them for 60. I remember when the 2 came out and it seemed like they were nowhere to be found. How do Shiekh get to carry Kobe?

Ahh, the ZK1. A beast in 2006. Went through 5 pairs of them joints. (Sorry was on my mind)

I'm not sure to as why they ZK line started a footlocker exclusive, my guess and my guess only would be that kobe was fresh with nike and they wanted his sales to prove themselves?

Aside from Footlocker and sheikh, I saw a bunch of ZKV at Footaction this weekend, no DK's, All Stars... but all the GR were there. Chaos included.
And this store called Foot Connection, and Invincible have em too.

Back
Top Bottom