OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by abstractability

Trojan24: Word has it they will release sometime in June.

rbtronnie5: Word has it they will just don't know when.
thanks for the info. the way they dropped the 1st release i figured they would hit again. just doesn't make sense...no way they were going to be that limited. they would be tier 0 if they were...

Originally Posted by abstractability

The laces on the Del Sols are definitely going to be switched to yellow laces (either from the Bruce Lees or from the Del Sol IVs)

the flat laces from the zkiv and the hypermax...and even some of the lbj vii are nice!!!  they're not the cheap kinds the come on regular shoes.  i wish that i could find laces like those in stores.

so ive been on the fence with the rice...
i really want to like them but they're so bland
so i thought i'd PS the rice colorway a lil to what i'd like to see and would for sure cop
excuse the messiness, i need to refresh on my PS game hah... been a while

the heel cup was kind of hard to blend in, but the speckle would be toned down a bit hah

72ejjc.jpg

You can. Finishline has some laces like the zk4s. They're like that flat lace polyester type. Theyll look proportioned.

rice has a tough colorway to appeal to the masses imo.  especially since there are versions like the BL, that are blk/yellow, makes it even harder to get people to like the green/yellow

Originally Posted by DNeou20

so ive been on the fence with the rice...
i really want to like them but they're so bland
so i thought i'd PS the rice colorway a lil to what i'd like to see and would for sure cop
excuse the messiness, i need to refresh on my PS game hah... been a while

the heel cup was kind of hard to blend in, but the speckle would be toned down a bit hah

72ejjc.jpg

haha...what do you call those..."dirty rice"??? i think they would look better without the heel done imo...but i like the speckled soles

Should be picking up inlines tomorrow and hopefully aways in the next week or two. Got Lees and Aces in the mail...this Kobe release has me acting like a fool. I know del sols are in the future, and hope to find dark knights soon...then there are the dukes...ugh I seem like a freaking Kobe groupie...

haha man ron, i'd be all over them if they produced my version lol
i kind of got the inspiration from the del sols
but i LOVE the idea of a white heel cup
there's too much yellow on the shoe and not enough white

Originally Posted by kdotlove

Should be picking up inlines tomorrow and hopefully aways in the next week or two. Got Lees and Aces in the mail...this Kobe release has me acting like a fool. I know del sols are in the future, and hope to find dark knights soon...then there are the dukes...ugh I seem like a freaking Kobe groupie...

Hey where do u live? Cuz in Cali, theres a lot of Shiekh's that still have dark knights and asgs.

Originally Posted by gbc001

Hey where do u live? Cuz in Cali, theres a lot of Shiekh's that still have dark knights and asgs.

i highly doubt there are many if any dark knights sitting in stores, if there is id be amazed and wish i lived there to grab me a pair lol  

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i highly doubt there are many if any dark knights sitting in stores
True that, but you'd be surprised, cuz I was just at a Shiekh's last week and they still had em, didnt ask which sizes they had left though cuz I didnt wanna cop since I already have both pairs.

born and raised in Cali (Frisco) but have relocated and am now out in Massachusetts...longing to be back home with all these releases occurring, this March cold weather, and all the Celtics fans hating on me and my devotion to the Show...

Originally Posted by never wear them

saw a jacket that matched perfectly with the aces at urban outfitters. I'll post pics. Pretty dope.

Def post up them pics.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

haha man ron, i'd be all over them if they produced my version lol
i kind of got the inspiration from the del sols
but i LOVE the idea of a white heel cup
there's too much yellow on the shoe and not enough white
i do agree...that is one thing that i don't like about the id's. you only have the option for a white or black back sole. i wish you could do colors....then i could make me some snake pool v's....as well as a few other ideas i have

born and raised in Cali (Frisco) but have relocated and am now out in Massachusetts...longing to be back home with all these releases occurring, this March cold weather, and all the Celtics fans hating on me and my devotion to the Show...

no %%%+.. where in mass you living?

So wait, with all the HOH calls last few pages, so they do external orders at all over the phone? Or you guys were just looking for inventory checks/

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i highly doubt there are many if any dark knights sitting in stores
True that, but you'd be surprised, cuz I was just at a Shiekh's last week and they still had em, didnt ask which sizes they had left though cuz I didnt wanna cop since I already have both pairs.
I know some shieks have them, but they're all in ridiculous sizes. Next time can you ask what sizes they have? haha

Back
Top Bottom